Respected Contributor

May 10, 2023

On the Today Show, Sylvester Stallone, his wife, Jennifer, and their three daughters talk about opening their home to cameras for the first time in their new Paramount+ docuseries “The Family Stallone."

Sylvester Stallone and family on opening their home to cameras

YOUTUBE: Sylvester Stallone and family on opening their home to cameras

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWJkgZ5XqFs

Sylvester Stallone flaunts his gorgeous daughters and model spouse. -  Bollyinside

Trusted Contributor

I like Jennifer very much and have watched her for years and do buy her products but I have a hard time thinking this show will be a success. I don't see what they have to offer other than very beautiful daughters. 

Super Contributor

Thanks @MorningLover, it is the 18th.

Trusted Contributor

@TerryNJ Paramount Plus offers a free week trial if your interested; when I do the free trials I try to remember to make sure I cancel the night before as I have forgotten a few times.

Respected Contributor

Re: Stallone Family Show

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

Wonder what his son is doing. One died think he has another one.

@SharkE His younger son, Seargeoh, is now 44 and was diagnosed with autism as a child.  I think he stays out of the limelight, but he did appear as Rocky and Adrianne's newborn in Rocky II.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, that was so sad. The other son died young

Respected Contributor

Re: Stallone Family Show

[ Edited ]

I watched it last night and kind of enjoyed it! lol

Stallone has a lot of his friends on which is cool.

I didn't like the 2nd episode as much as the first one.

Super Contributor

I had mixed feelings about it.  It was nice to see the family together, but didn't like the part of the girls smoking cigars and just the prank with the idea Sistine was pregnant.

Honored Contributor

Watching the first episode now.  The Stallone sisters are gorgeous!  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

With all their money and his acting career still going strong, why would they do such a ridiculous show?  Unless it's to give their daughters a job and sun exposure.  Which is probably the reason.

@chrystaltree 

When I first heard about this going to happen, all I could think is who would watch it?  Didn't seem like a potential ratings blockbuster.  Then again, I would have never guessed anyone would watch the Kardashians, either.