Esteemed Contributor

Went to see this film today.  It was recommended by an acquaintance who is a retired prosecuting attorney.  It is well done and the subject matter done in such a way the viewer isn't left traumatized.  Well cast.  Based on the true facts uncovered on a certain institution. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Thanks @Puzzle Piece for posting your thoughts on this movie.  I heard a review / interview with the policeman, I think, who was one of the first to really start working on the reports, and it sounded very well thought out.

Hope I get to see it too.

He mentioned that he met one family where both Father and Son had been abused in the same church.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Thanks @Puzzle Piece for posting your thoughts on this movie.  I heard a review / interview with the policeman, I think, who was one of the first to really start working on the reports, and it sounded very well thought out.

Hope I get to see it too.

He mentioned that he met one family where both Father and Son had been abused in the same church.

It was quite a chore to get the facts and the truth out.  People held back and the attorneys (who should all be hung out to dry) who bought off the silence were just as much to blame. 

Esteemed Contributor

Moved this away from the other thread - post here if you want to comment.