Honored Contributor

Re: Spotlight On Ann-Margret

Just a reminder these movies are on tomorrow night.

Contributor

I would love to see her on DWTS. She would be very entertaining. Also her husband was ill off and on for years and she stood by him. Why do some people have to be so critical on here?! If you can't say something nice then don't say anything. 

Honored Contributor

Won't be long now.  If you're on the West coast, they start at 5 p.m.

Those Bye Bye Birdie songs are such fun to sing along to.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

She’s wonderful IMO. By far, Elvis’ best co-star. They are electric together. To my knowledge, she has always refused to say much about her relationship with Elvis out of respect for him. I know she was devoted to her husband. A great woman.
Honored Contributor

We went to see Andy Williams perform in Branson...she was also part of his show which we didn’t know....she was such a great performer...she really played to the veterans in the audience and they went wild! Was nice to see her call out various military branches, wars, etc and have them stand up...very special to them all.
Honored Contributor

I was looking forward to seeing Bye Bye Birdie and Viva Las Vegas, I DVR'd both. I go to watch Bye Bye Birdie, there was a problem with the picture ( pixelating), so I couldn't watch it. I had a technician from Spectrum to fix the problem today. Meanwhile if I want to see either picture I have to pay for it, I think not!!

Honored Contributor

Not a big fan but I think whatever she did, she did well.  I've only seen Carnal Knowledge once many years ago, but I remember her very well in that.  Also her being in Viva La Vegas made that the best Presley movie, IMO.