Respected Contributor

Re: Spoiler alert! Walking Dead, so we are supposed

I did not realize that was her son either, chickenbutt... Thank you for pointing it out.

This sharp contrast definitely highlights how the main characters have evolved to survive their extreme environment. Those cloistered in the safe zone have no doubt evolved in other ways. There is sure to be more clashing and Deanna alone can't possibly oversee so much conflict resolution and maintain control over Alexandria. I wonder at how she has up until now.

Daryl has always been a non-conformist, though fiercely loyal to his group. However, I was rooting for Carol to take the hose and a bottle of Soft Scrub to him! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Is this the final season of TWD?

Honored Contributor

WaJa - I don't believe it's the final season. I'm almost 100% positive that there are more seasons to come.

This is pretty much the top show on all of cable tv, so it would be shocking if it ended any time soon.

Respected Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} TY, CB!

However it eventually ends, I hoped it wouldn't be here in a takeover of Alexandria. Something more far-reaching. I want to see them reach D.C., too. Just to see what awaits them.

Honored Contributor

I think this show will be on for at least a few more years. BTW, if you don't watch 'Talking Dead' (airs right after TWD), it's really great.

They have guests each week which include actors, directors, etc, from the show. Lots of great behind the scenes stuff, and it's also funny and fun.

I love the contrast of watching the dark show and immediately after I watch Talking Dead because it's light, informative, and often quite funny. I always set myself up so that I can watch both shows together.

It was better when our AMC channel was east coast feed because the shows aired at 6pm and 7pm, respectively. But this year they changed us to Pacific feed and now they air at 9pm and 10pm so I have to wait until the next night to watch early enough to not be falling asleep. It takes about an hour and half to get through both hours so I usually start around 7:30. I really miss having it airing earlier on Sundays! These were among the very few shows that I would watch the same night. Smiley Sad

Also looking forward to the prequel series coming up. Different characters completely but hoping it will be good.

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

The show was signed up for another season, also they are starting a new show.

I have been interested in the new The Walking dead Los Angeles they are filming. It appears an actress we who watched SofA Blonde Madame (Kim Dickens) is going to be the lead character.

http://www.eonline.com/news/608889/the-walking-dead-companion-series-casts-gone-girl-star-as-female...

Respected Contributor

Don't know what's happening to my posts??

Respected Contributor

Another strange day on these boards...

Thank you again, CB! I will set up the TiVo to record Talking Dead following TWD.

Airs late here, too, and I watch it early the next evening, as you do. In my case... I'd never get to sleep with some of those images fresh in my mind. Then too, some very sad things. The writers certainly know how to keep us invested in the characters.

SPOILER ALERT!

I was so sad to see Tyreese go... and the way he did. Helping others to the end. It was painful to watch Maggie and Daryl grieving over Beth, too.

I will search for info on the upcoming prequel series. News to me. You are a font of info, CB! Smile

Thanks to esmeraldagooch, too!

Honored Contributor

WaJa - I think you'll enjoy Talking Dead. I love that cast members, even all the main ones, guest on the show (usually one per week, sometimes two). I also really love all the behind the scenes stuff. It's fun when they have segments where they've gone to the sets and show how some of the stuff is done. They also have interviews on set with actors, directors (who also are often on the show), and design and effects people.

It's just all around, IMO anyway, a great show to watch after watching TWD each week. Plus, there is often great insight about characters and sometimes stuff I miss.

Chris Hardwick is the host and he sometimes really has me laughing. Anything where I get to learn more, and smile and laugh - I'll take a whole bunch of that! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm looking so forward to it, CB!! Just added it to TiVo for the next episode.

I just try to avoid spoilers before each epi airs, but love to learn the behind the scenes stuff!

Who else thinks the young girl, Enid took Rick's gun from his hiding place? I first noticed her watching the group from a window in a house outside the wall. I wonder if she will become young Carl's first romantic interest? They seem to have a lot in common.

I have always hoped Rick would end up with Michonne, but doubt it will happen...