Valued Contributor

Spoiler alert! Walking Dead, so we are supposed

to see Rick's bare bottom tonight while he showers. Big Deal and Who cares! Some of this season is a big letdown to me. At least that is what is reported online. This was my favorite show but this season is , imo, not living up to the hype. I know it can't all be slice and dice, but give us some suspense.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Spoiler alert! Walking Dead, so we are supposed

I don't remember seeing Rick's bare bottom! Shoot, I should have looked closer at the shower scene!

Honored Contributor

My son-in-law is constantly trying to get me to watch this show. I taught him about Justified, Banshee, Episodes and a few other shows so I guess this is important to him that he discovered this show. I know a lot of people like it but.....

I just can't get over the fact that it is based on Zombies.

Trusted Contributor

Well I just watched it and I did not see Rick's bottom. I saw him in the shower, but I didn't notice any bottom. But boy, did he look handsome all clean shaven.

Super Contributor

I think they're setting us up for something big. I sit on the edge of my seat every week and by the end of the show I'm so tense!! There's a reason Daryl isn't showering and after what Deanna said about exiles, I hope they don't try to exile him by himself. Carol is up to something and I LOVE it!! She's good!!

War Eagle!
Honored Contributor

Sit on the edge of your seat every week? Wow! I fall asleep its been sooooo boring this season!!! Just a constant snoozefest! How this show is up in the ratings is beyond me.

"Pure Michigan"
Super Contributor

Yes, I sit on the edge of my seat and I'm tense. My neighbor and I private chat during and after the show. I haven't read any of the comics, so I don't know what's coming, but Tyrese' death was a shocker to me as was Beth's last season. We figure that the show is setting us up for a little psychological mayhem instead of so much slice and dice. We still think it's a great show and not boring at all. JMHO

War Eagle!
Respected Contributor

I absolutley love the step back from all the zombie killing and main character deaths.....this season gives us more of an insight into the day to day interactions of people caught up into a very bad place in a world being overtaken by zombies. What makes this show so popular is these characters are believable and if a apocalyptic event like this did take place it is possible this is how life would be for those who survive.

Honored Contributor

I agree with straykatz--These folks need a break---I enjoy the indepth interviews at each of them cuzz you can see the change in them from the beginning to now. Carol cracked me up---when she said how she misses her man everyday!! I laughed out loud at that. And Rick is still a little physco; glad to see he is NOT letting down his defenses. Daryl is Daryl--with an opposum on the end of an arrow---don't have a clue what to think of Deanna---am more than suspicious of her motives.

Honored Contributor

I finally got to watch last night. Pretty good episode. Lots of interesting stuff going on. Strange to see some of them all cleaned up and Carol in that sweater get-up? That just cracked me up and her whole thing with how she looked forward to her husband coming home and receiving the meal she made, etc, and how she missed him every single day. Can't wait to see what THIS is all about!

The thing with Daryl not taking a shower seemed odd to me. Who wouldn't want a shower? Or is he just thinking - why bother as this won't last forever. But still - who wouldn't want a shower?? hehe It's not like he looks that different with a shower. I saw him last night on Conan and he pretty much looks the same - even that same icky hair style. I'm not dogging him or his character, just saying - that hairstyle is really bad. He was funny with the 'I brought dinner' thing (even though I had to look away so as to not see the poor animal).

Loved the scene where Glenn took down that idiot. I didn't even realize he was the lady's son until I was watching Talking Dead. Geez, no matter how much I pay attention I miss stuff.