Trusted Contributor

***Spoiler***Y & R Speculation/? Spoilers

Does anybody else think writers are setting up an exit for Jason Thompson (Billy Abbott)? Billy Miller is out at GH.

dee

Honored Contributor

Re: ***Spoiler***Y & R Speculation/? Spoilers

Hmm. 

Billy suddenly  looks like he took some crazy pills ....

Respected Contributor

There was speculation awhile back that Billy Miller might return after his GH contract ends in August.
Honored Contributor

No loss for me. Let 'er rip.  Hope he kills Adam first, though. Can't stand that mean *** weasel. He needs to get over himself.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR   He makes my blood pressure go up LOL

Honored Contributor

He will kill him - maybe in self defense or he will think he killed him but Adam didn't die again.  He will then disappear for a  bit then come back with Billy Miller playing him. 

Honored Contributor

enough of the resurrections sick to death of people coming back

about like Pet Sematary. Think Adam was planted in the demon cemetery

and keeps coming back.

ROFL

John Abbott is next 

Respected Contributor

John and then little Delia all grown up in ghost land!  Halloween is coming soon so bring on all the killed off characters and maybe they can drum a little life into this stinky soap. Who's driving this ship because it's sinking fast. Way too many characters (mostly new) and no SLs that interest me anymore. I can hardly believe this is the same show I have loved watching for many, many years. Now......meh....5 minutes at most on FF. That's all I can take.

Frequent Contributor

I hope they don't kill him off.  I really like him and I like the actor who plays Adam.

Honored Contributor

@deedledeedeedle , I read this yesterday where he is going to have a mental breakdown over the death of Delia, but this is just speculation!  I would love for Billy Miller to replace him, I have never liked this Billy!

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

enough of the resurrections sick to death of people coming back

about like Pet Sematary. Think Adam was planted in the demon cemetery

and keeps coming back.

ROFL

John Abbott is next 

On SOC posters keep saying that John Abbott should be brought back.  Geez, he's been gone a long time.   Where has he been hiding?   

I don't know if you read the forum on SOC but there is always someone wanting Hilary to be returned from the dead too.    Some of the posts are quite detailed on how they could resurrect her.  

I say keep her gone along with all of the other GC residents who have departed the screen.