Trusted Contributor

Re: Spoiler, The Winner Of The Voice Is...

I thought when it was down to the final 10 or so, that We had the advantage.  But then I thought it was going to be Billy who would win.  But have to say after the final show Monday night that Sundance had the best performances and the slight edge to win.  My husband was amazed when I guessed the final 4 placements correctly last night.  Woman LOL

But all 4 of the finalists had great voices and hopefully all will get record deals and have wonderful careers.

Respected Contributor

I wanted Sundance to win, but I thought it would be Billy (I think he thought so, too!)

Sundance has this sparkle about him, & I think voters responded to that, + his incredible talent.

I sure enjoyed all the guest talent on the finale show! Sundance/Kiss was super-fun! And I can't get enought of Bruno....EVER.

I also really enjoyed Miley this season. She brought good energy to the group. I know she's been a wreck in her personal life, but she'll be fine. I've seen her on talk shows, & she's a smart cookie who has a deep love for her family.

Miley, please keep your tongue your mouth.  Woman Tongue

Valued Contributor

I haven't watched or followed "The Voice" in a couple of years, but reading this thread I was surprised to learn that Billy Gillman was a runner up.  I have 2 of his cd's that he made when he was a young boy and very popular (I guess this was in the late 1990's?).  He had a beautiful voice then, even had his own variety tv special with big guest stars, and I wondered what had happened to him.  Now I'm curious to hear him again - evidently he still sings beautifully.