Honored Contributor

Thanks lainey. I didn't see that. At least if they don't renew it they won't have it end so abruptly.

Super Contributor

I know what Annabelle means but there are very few shows that I cannot predict the outcome. Also, most the shows on the air have a series of ridiculous scenes that make it difficult for that "suspension of belief" to kick in.

But I like Stalker. It's entertaining and fast paced. I don't mind some obvious "mistakes" in some episodes.

I Googled "when will stalker fun and games part 2 air?" I learned that the show has not been renewed by CBS yet. And if it is not renewed they will not show the three final episodes. Thus, leaving us all hanging (no pun intended).

Honored Contributor

That is terrible news Happy. Good grief! We've all talked before about how we get invested in these shows and then they're gone. This show ended about as terrible as it possibly could.

Maybe they'll change their mind and wrap it up.

Honored Contributor

I have to agree with the OP. I don't mind a little manipulation but I do mind blatant manipulation that makes the characters out to be airheads when the whole premise is that they are competent to protect the public from evil doers.

Honored Contributor

Oh I hope its renewed!!!!!I love this show!!!!It is fast paced and keeps you guessing-Yes sometimes you just shake your head, but I do that with a lot of shows...I have not seen the last episode-will watch it tonight, I really hope this one comes back!!!!!!!!!

Super Contributor
On 2/19/2015 annabellethecat said:

That is terrible news Happy. Good grief! We've all talked before about how we get invested in these shows and then they're gone. This show ended about as terrible as it possibly could.

Maybe they'll change their mind and wrap it up.

I know!! I guess we'll see how they really feel about the viewing public in terms of whether or not they air the finale.

Honored Contributor

I'm getting a complex. It seems like every time I get vested in a show, it gets canceled. Maybe some of you should start telling me what your favorite shows are so I won't watch them....(tongue in cheek).

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen last week's episode yet but I know what you mean Annabell. There is nothing wrong with critiquing a show and it certainly doesn't mean you dislike the show all the time.

I love Chicago Fire and Chicago PD but last week's episode of Chicago PD drove me nuts and was like a bad horror show. So yes I complained about it but overall, it's a good show.

Honored Contributor

Just in case anyone missed the announcement .... Dylan McDermott and Maggie Q are now engaged!

Honored Contributor

That was a strange season finale. If it comes back I'll keep watching.

One thing that I didn't get at all was the line by the Mira Sorvino character when she said ""He served 12 years of an 8 year sentence."". I rewound and played it a couple of times because I thought maybe I didn't hear it right (wouldn't be the first time). But that was the line and then nothing further explained what the heck was meant by that.