Super Contributor

I had that happen and I was excited for the new channels until I got the bill. They claim I Upgraded my service and I said I didn't and they gave me back my old service but still had to pay the bill for a month. I'm a senior and that was an expensive mistake.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Hi Yellow!  Smiley Happy

Since we're in the same market, what channel number is it on?  I don't show it yet but Tivo might not always update channels as quickly as a cable box.

I have it on 171

Honored Contributor

I have Spectrum as well and I'm in Northeast Ohio.  I have no idea what they are doing.  About a month or so ago, I turned on my TV and I had all kinds of channels they added.  That lasted about a week and then they were gone.  

Then they added free Showtime and Epix and that is now done.  However, as of Sunday we are getting Game Show Network and 2 Disney Channels that we never got before.  I have no idea if we are getting UPTV or not because I pretty much never go to the lower channels.  If it's not in HD I don't watch it.  

Trusted Contributor

I received this notice from Spectrum on 4/28

Family fun night just got better
at no additional cost to you!
From now through May 31, 2020, we are offering more ways for
you and your family to stay entertained. Enjoy time together with
this expanded programming on us.

Disney Jr, Disney XD, UPTv, GameshowNetwork

Honored Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

I received this notice from Spectrum on 4/28

Family fun night just got better
at no additional cost to you!
From now through May 31, 2020, we are offering more ways for
you and your family to stay entertained. Enjoy time together with
this expanded programming on us.

Disney Jr, Disney XD, UPTv, GameshowNetwork

Thank you.  I never got the notice  I am really enjoying UPtv in fact I am watching it now.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Well my UPtv ended. I will miss Little HouseSmiley Happy  Got my fill of Gilmore Girls.  After watching them again I found Rory and Lorelai both annoying and rude to people.  Can't believe I use to like this show.  There were some cute movies.  I like this channel but not enough to up grade.  I do appreciate the opportunity to watchSmiley Happy