Honored Contributor

I have Spectrum and today I have UPtv arre they adding channels ?  I didn't have this channel before and I know I am not seeing things lol

Honored Contributor

Hi Yellow!  Smiley Happy

Since we're in the same market, what channel number is it on?  I don't show it yet but Tivo might not always update channels as quickly as a cable box.

Respected Contributor

I see channels I didn’t have before also. I think it’s because of so many quarantined people and people staying home.

Honored Contributor

We get UP here on Comcast, it is a very family oriented channel, you will enjoy it. 

Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

I see channels I didn’t have before also. I think it’s because of so many quarantined people and people staying home.

Thank you, I was hoping I didn't hit upgrade or something by mistake.  Trying to call them is ridiculous, lately the wait time is too longSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

We get UP here on Comcast, it is a very family oriented channel, you will enjoy it. 

I am loving it Watching Little HouseSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have Spectrum.  I've not heard of UPtv.  I did notice the other day the "free" channels they offered in my area - SHOWTIME AND EPIX - were no longer available and were locked.  They were the two offered for the home confinement period.  Our Governor extended our home staycations until May 8th I believe.  Was supposed to end April 29th.

I didn't get notice of any extension or other freebies.  I have the service where I only get the basic networks and my choice of 10 or 12 other cable channels - to keep my costs down.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I have Spectrum.  I've not heard of UPtv.  I did notice the other day the "free" channels they offered in my area - SHOWTIME AND EPIX - were no longer available and were locked.  They were the two offered for the home confinement period.  Our Governor extended our home staycations until May 8th I believe.  Was supposed to end April 29th.

I didn't get notice of any extension or other freebies.  I have the service where I only get the basic networks and my choice of 10 or 12 other cable channels - to keep my costs down.

I didn't get notice for showtime or epix, I found out on the forums lol.  I once again did not get notice about uptv either.  I was just going through channels for something to watch.  Its a nice channel.  Gilmore girls are on itSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Oh sure, after having Time Warner Cable/Spectrum for 18 years, I finally left, now they're making improvements!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I am loving this UPtv. I watched a good movie yesterday, watched Gilmore Girls today and now Reba lol I am loving it.  Wonder how much more I would have to pay to add this channel?Smiley Happy