Honored Contributor

I have Spectrum and out of nowhere I have TCM today.  Anyone else. Where I live TCM is an upgrade

Respected Contributor

Nope, no TCM...........DARN

Honored Contributor

Maybe a "Free TCM Weekend" to get people hooked so that they will upgrade?

Honored Contributor

We have Spectrum, we don't like it but we kept it when it bought out time warner which was so much better.

We also have TMC still in our lineup of channels, in fact for these 3-4 days they're running Stanley Kubrick's films, last night or maybe early this morning at 1AM they had "A Clockwork Orange" playing. My husband wanted to see that one but well, not at 1AM!!!!

We've never gained channels from Spectrum, only find we lose many decent ones. BOOOOOOO Spectrum!

Trusted Contributor

I hate Spectrum. I was on the phone over an hour with them today trying to sort out some issues. The employees didn't seem to know anything. One tried to tell me that the international calling plan was only for France. Then could not find England on the list. Duh. Check the UK. 

Respected Contributor

We've had charter/spectrum, for 25years and have been happy with the service. They have been patient on the phone, talking my hubs through minor issues. I'm in Michigan.

Esteemed Contributor

I've always had TCM...but I recently got QVC 3

Respected Contributor

@Nataliesgramma   I've never received QVC 3 - I'll have to check it out.

I may or may not have TCM, I've never been a huge movie fan, so I have no idea, but I probably have it.  I read somewhere that most people watch only a handful of channels even if they have hundreds available.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

We have what's called (here at least) the Silver Package.  We've always had TCM.  I seldom watched it until a year or so ago and now really appreciate no commercials!  Spectrum has been excellent for us.  We've only been with them for the past couple of years. 

We were so rural that until then we had only one choice and they were horrible (Fairpoint; then taken over by Comcast).  They were our phone and internet provider.  I often had to wait on the phone for an hour and a half to speak to anyone and once had the CS rep hang up on me!

Try doing anything on the internet, when the only download speed you get is around 3 mbps.  And that was on a "good" day.  The connection was constantly failing and we had to pay to get a technician out. 

Our tv provider was DirecTV.  No picture when we had heavy rain or snow.  (New England?)

With Spectrum we now have internet speed of 200 mbps.  I've always been able to speak to a human within a short time and, when they say they'll call back, they do.  (Comcast never did.)

No complaints here.  Even what we're paying for our combined package is less than we were paying to Comcast and DirecTV - for a lot better service!