Super Contributor

(which would normally be released in theatres),

now available for streaming On Demand for $6.99.

Im not an On Demand user, as I’m satisfied to wait, but those with 

kids might want to avail themselves .....

Honored Contributor

@JumpTheRope   We do have spectrum for our carrier. I looked through all the movies they're offering - some I was very surprised to see at a $16.99 price tag for movies they called premium  I think and indicated as movies new in the theatres. I kind of freaked at these prices. The category of free movies are just awful because they are years old. Spectrum even charges for old movies that run on other channels for FREE.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@JumpTheRope   We do have spectrum for our carrier. I looked through all the movies they're offering - some I was very surprised to see at a $16.99 price tag for movies they called premium  I think and indicated as movies new in the theatres. I kind of freaked at these prices. The category of free movies are just awful because they are years old. Spectrum even charges for old movies that run on other channels for FREE.

I have spectrum and have never ventured to their on demand.  I guess I assumed it wold cost moneySmiley Happy  I remember years ago cable companies would for example give you showtime for free for a certain amount of time so you could check it out.  Not sure they do this anymore.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 ...some ON DEMAND cost additional money....some do not...you can catch up on some shows if you missed them at no charge.

I am finding their 'free' movies are very thin in quantity..  I tried to find something to watch last night, (free movies)...there was nothing interesting to watch.  I should call and see if they are offering less or what's going on.

Honored Contributor

@JumpTheRope wrote:

(which would normally be released in theatres),

now available for streaming On Demand for $6.99.

Im not an On Demand user, as I’m satisfied to wait, but those with 

kids might want to avail themselves .....

I have done a few movies with Spectrum on Demand, but I was thinking I paid $5.99,  Downton Abbey the movie, Bohemian Rhapsody is all I can think of now.