Honored Contributor

So on another thread someone mentioned Judge Hirsch, it was a thread about favorite movie memories. I mentioned it brought to mind a Taxi episode that has stayed with me all these many years. The episode was from Taxi season 5 episode 14 Alex's Old Buddy. Alex has a dog he raised from a pup who is 19 years old and he decides to take care of him (his sister had the dog). Anyone who ever had a beloved dog or cat and watched them grow old and had to make the decision to put them to sleep can relate to this episode. It had been so long since I last saw it I searched for it and watched again, it had me in tears. If your a Taxi fan or even if your not this was an exceptional episode.

Frequent Contributor

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2   Decades is running a Taxi marathon this coming weekend.  You probably know it is on every night also.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Jordan2   Decades is running a Taxi marathon this coming weekend.  You probably know it is on every night also.

@mousiegirl actually I have HULU Live and don't get Decades. It's just that I loved this episode and I remember it so well after not seeing it for many years. When Alex takes that leash out of his pocket and puts his face in his hands crying, I know that feeling, leaving the vet with your leash by the back door, it's an agonizing feeling.