Honored Contributor

I'm watching this new show on Netflix, starring Steve Carell, John Malkovich, Lisa Kudrow, and a good cast of actors you will recognize from other shows. There are 10 episodes about 30 minutes each. Steve Carell plays a new 4 star AirForce General who gets stuck with the new Space Force that will go back to the moon before going to Mars. Fred Willard has a small part as Steve's dad, probably one of the last projects he worked on.

Honored Contributor

My daughter just put it on.  She lives in Denver and I live in Northern Va so she and I are like...."OK, so that does look like Denver and I'm  like....well...I don't recognize that.

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

My daughter just put it on.  She lives in Denver and I live in Northern Va so she and I are like...."OK, so that does look like Denver and I'm  like....well...I don't recognize that.

good to see your post Annabel the Cat. Haven't heard anything since your recent mishap. I hope you are doing well.

Honored Contributor

Watching!  Hubby is cooking breakfast (9:07 am in our time zone).  This will be fun.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I finished watching this afternoon, I thought it was okay. Steve Carell is good in everything he does. Every show I have been streaming are all ending on a cliffhanger!

Respected Contributor

Do they ever tell you why Mrs. Naird is in prison?  We've watched two episodes and it seems so sad.

Honored Contributor

@traveler wrote:

Do they ever tell you why Mrs. Naird is in prison?  We've watched two episodes and it seems so sad.

@traveler unless I missed it no. She got like a forty year sentence, I wonder what she did?