Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

I like Southern Charm. I hope they have a good season this time around. It wouldn't hurt to get a few new male cast members.

I recently read that Chelsea Meissner and Kim Spradlin, who is on this season of Survivor, are best friends. Remember when Chelsea had her house redecorated last season? That was Kim's work. It's a small reality show world! 

Respected Contributor

Looks like the same cast, the women are all glammed up, the men are the same.  Shep looks sort of paunchy.  But I'll be watching.  Have so from the beginning.  Can't just stop now - can I?  Cat Surprised

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

i remember the remodel. the kitchen subway tiles went up instead of across. it was a cute look. i like chelsea.

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

I like Southern Charm. I hope they have a good season this time around. It wouldn't hurt to get a few new male cast members.

I recently read that Chelsea Meissner and Kim Spradlin, who is on this season of Survivor, are best friends. Remember when Chelsea had her house redecorated last season? That was Kim's work. It's a small reality show world! 

@SusieQ_2  Chelsea was on Survivor. I'm not certain what year it was.

Respected Contributor

THE MEN ARE MORE LIKE BOYS.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 , Thanks so much for mentioning that! I'm a fan of the show Survivor and I had honestly forgotten that. I've become a bigger fan in more recent years but I still feel like I'm going to have to surrender my fan card for disciplinary purposes, lol. 

So, thanks to your comment, I looked it up and both Kim and Chelsea were on season 24 of Survivor called Survivor One World which aired in 2013. Kim was the winner (the reason she's on this season called Survivors: Winners at War). And get this...Chelsea was the runner up!

I've found Youtube interviews of Chelsea from that time and I'm dying to go down the rabbit hole and watch them all. Unfortunately I have to wait until later--maybe tonight.

Chelsea and Cameran are my two favorite cast members. I love that they're both equal parts tomboy and girly girl. My biggest fear for Chelsea (which wasn't exactly fear, lol) but I felt like she was really into Austen--maybe two seasons ago? I'm so happy she got away from him. I wonder if we'll see her new guy this season or if they're even together. I'm starting to ramble but just wanted to thank you for letting me know about the Survivor connection. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

YaY!!!!  I've been WaitingWoman Wink

My Favorite ShowHeart

monke~

Honored Contributor

I've read on multiple websites that Thomas got a 38 year old woman he was dating pregnant and that she's due in a few months. Her name is Heather Mascoe and she's already got two children. I believe she's a nurse and her ex-husband owns a restaurant. I don't know if it's true but I guess time will tell.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I've read on multiple websites that Thomas got a 38 year old woman he was dating pregnant and that she's due in a few months. Her name is Heather Mascoe and she's already got two children. I believe she's a nurse and her ex-husband owns a restaurant. I don't know if it's true but I guess time will tell.

He needs to be sniped