Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4   I think I forgot to watch last week, was Ashley on then, and do you know how many more epidoses?  

@mousiegirl  I've missed several episodes, but have been watching them pretty consistently lately and have not seen Ashley.

@colliemom4   I think tomorrow is episode 10 and she may be in it, just watched a blip.  I googled how many episodes, and nothing.  Also, tomorrow is a day long marathon right up to the current episode.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  Sorry I don't know how many more episodes there are.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4   I just saw a promo, and tonight is the episode with Ashley.  At least this episode won't be boring, but will make me cuss a lot, LOL.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4   I just saw a promo, and tonight is the episode with Ashley.  At least this episode won't be boring, but will make me cuss a lot, LOL.

@mousiegirl  Thanks for the heads up! Yes, It has been pretty boring this season. Hope Ashley spices it up even though I can't stand her lol.

Respected Contributor

So Patricia is saying she only knows Thomas because they are on the same show?  Is she saying the show is a sham and she hasn't known Thomas forever?

Honored Contributor

Ashley is on the show tonight. Eliza's family home is beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  Are you still watching the show? If not, Ashley came on last night and asked Naomi if there was anything she could do to make things right with Kathryn. Also, Craig and Austin hired a chef to cook a marijuana infused meal for the group at the ski lodge/homes. They're on a ski trip in Colorado now if you not watching.

Honored Contributor

Re: Southern Charm

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl  Are you still watching the show? If not, Ashley came on last night and asked Naomi if there was anything she could do to make things right with Kathryn. Also, Craig and Austin hired a chef to cook a marijuana infused meal for the group at the ski lodge/homes. They're on a ski trip in Colorado now if you not watching.

@colliemom4   Yes, I watch.  Ashley looks now as she did when we first met her, has gained her weight back to looking normal now.  Why should anyone give her another chance, and why would they want to, she is horrible, and I HOPE this is not a hint that she will be coming back to the show.  I thought Shep was a hypocrite hugging her, and why did Danni let her kiss her, these people are unbelievable!

What does Kathryn expect from the group she hangs out with, knowing they booze it up constantly, so she should have not gone to the dinner and gotten dinner elsewhere, had to have known that she would be uncomfortable.  She also knows what kind of person Whitney is, so why did she "mingle" with him, frankly, she should stay out of the group for this type of acitvity.        

Trusted Contributor

Re: Southern Charm

[ Edited ]

I haven’t watched last night’s episode yet. I don’t think Ashley is coming back to the show. I believe she’s living in California again. I saw a picture of her and Landon (on Instagram) — I guess they’re friends now. 

Honored Contributor

@akaburtonfan wrote:

I haven’t watched last night’s episode yet. I don’t think Ashley is coming back to the show. I believe she’s living in California again. I saw a picture of her and Landon (on Instagram) — I guess they’re friends now. 

@akaburtonfan   Yes, but never say never, lol.