Respected Contributor

i agree with everything you said. the boys little trip was so stupid=just drama filler. patricia seems too elegant for the group of youngsters.

big gripe, for me is kathyrn's hair. it's a total mess, every week. still wondering how she can afford the car and house.

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Guessing this show isn't that popular among posters but I njoy watching it.  Did anyone watch last night 6/26?  The Nashville trip with the guys, - ironic that Shep and Whitney call Craig "entitled".  Craig was the one out scouting for firewood on their campout whilst Shep n Whitney sat and did nothing but complain about the fire!!  I think they referred to him as entitled when they were out to dinner and the one pair ordered the $180 dollar wine and Austen and Craig ordered an $80 bottle, all the while snickering about how they had better taste and 'earned' their right to afford such.  Both being trust fund silver spoon babies.  I don't blame Craig for being teed off.

Patricia is now inserting her life and home into the mix now with hosting these fancy dinners.  Granted her home is gorgeous and her place settings beautiful, I guess the producers are trying to fill the void left by T Rav.  Introducing Madison and the other rich girl - something Limestone and giving Danni a more prominent role, as well as Naomie and Chelsea.  Not a fan of Naomie.  Kathryn was on her better behavior last night and we learn all of a sudden she broke it off w/her new beau.  Why do people post all these selfies for the world to see?  Yucckkk.

Honored Contributor

I still try and watch. I saw last night's episode. I read an article several years ago about how Patricia and her interior designer friend traveled all over the world to get some of the treasures she owns. The guys on this show continue to be a joke. I didn't find anything attractive about Kathryn's former boyfriend.

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr  I'm wondering if Kathryn's former boyfriend wasn't paying for her car and house? Didn't they mention him being very wealthy? I missed several episodes so I may be wrong.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I didn't find anything attractive about Kathryn's former boyfriend.

@colliemom4   We didn't get to see his bank balance.....something tells me that was quite attractive.

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I didn't find anything attractive about Kathryn's former boyfriend.

@colliemom4   We didn't get to see his bank balance.....something tells me that was quite attractive.

@Travone  It had to be lol.

Honored Contributor

This is obviously Austin's season, so boring.  This guy is like a high school girl always gossiping, can't stand a guy like this, and am really over seeing every episode about him.

Esteemed Contributor

Kathryn's boyfriend that was on the show recently is former politician (from Florida) Joe Abruzzo. They broke up last year. Currently she's dating an aspiring country singer who appeared last year on America's Got Talent. His name is Hunter Price. 

Respected Contributor

Thomas Ravenel has put his plantation up for sale for $3.95 million according to a story posted on People.com.

I enjoy this show. Love seeing the Charleston scenery. 

Honored Contributor

Anyone else think Naomi's new boyfriend seems like a jerk?

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4   I haven't seen enough of Naomi's boyfriend to make an opinion yet.

He's a doctor and probably thinks this whole thing is silly.  I can not stand her roommate Wilson though.  He needs to go.