Respected Contributor

The scene in this week's episode that bothered me most was when Cameran was giving Palmer a bottle and dealing with her baby daughter. Cameran just had the baby lie back and kept coaxing her to drink. Cameran didn't hold her daughter, and it seemed IMO in that scene she lacked a loving bonding with her. She didn't hug the baby or tell her how wonderful she is or play with the baby. I don't feel sad about Cameran. If these scenes are a glimpse of her everyday interaction with Palmer and not just edited for ratings, then I feel very badly for Palmer. And what will Palmer think when she watches the scenes when she gets older, whether they're real of for ratings?

Honored Contributor

Kathryn's net worth, take your pick, lol.

Kathryn Dennis currently has an estimated net worth of $600 thousand earned through her acting career, modeling, and other endeavors. Her salary in the Bravo TV series hasn't been disclosed and she has been one of the main characters in the series to date.

Kathryn Dennis net worth: Kathryn Calhoun Dennis is a model, a Southern socialite, and reality television star who has a net worth of $800 thousand.

Esteemed Contributor

I started disliking the people on this show last season.  And this season - so far - hasn't changed my sentiments. 

I really do think there is something off with Kathryn - maybe drugs or maybe meds.  She is really acting strange -- seems so out of it!! If this season is going to focus on K., I won't be watching.

And it is a shame that Cameron isn't happy with 'baby life'. These first years are so important for the emotional growth of the baby.  She is so distant and cold in her interaction with the baby.

I think all the men on this show have really serious issues.  At this point, they can't possibly be a good catch for any woman!!

Respected Contributor

I forgot that maybe Kathryn is on meds of some sort.  They all have side effects.  Could xplain her weight gain as well.  I also forget that all these people are making a decent income for appearing on this Reality show.  How much I don't know but must be a pretty good size chunk of $$$.  Plus their other endeavors.

I forgot to mention Austen and his girlfriend Madison.  I can't believe he is now also a cast member.  I don't find him attractive, smart, or charming on any level.  How he manages to get girls I don't know.  Must be slim pickens down there.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

The scene in this week's episode that bothered me most was when Cameran was giving Palmer a bottle and dealing with her baby daughter. Cameran just had the baby lie back and kept coaxing her to drink. Cameran didn't hold her daughter, and it seemed IMO in that scene she lacked a loving bonding with her. She didn't hug the baby or tell her how wonderful she is or play with the baby. I don't feel sad about Cameran. If these scenes are a glimpse of her everyday interaction with Palmer and not just edited for ratings, then I feel very badly for Palmer. And what will Palmer think when she watches the scenes when she gets older, whether they're real of for ratings?

@Desert Lily  Cameran never wanted a baby....she had it for her husband and because she thought it was expected of her. She hated being pregnant...and I really do not think she will ever bond with the child.  She should have just stuck with not having children as that really  was her mindset all along.

I never had children as I  knew it was not for me. I  understand just how she feels being burdened with all this responsibility forEVER. You had better KNOW that is what YOU want.

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I forgot that maybe Kathryn is on meds of some sort.  They all have side effects.  Could xplain her weight gain as well.  I also forget that all these people are making a decent income for appearing on this Reality show.  How much I don't know but must be a pretty good size chunk of $$$.  Plus their other endeavors.

I forgot to mention Austen and his girlfriend Madison.  I can't believe he is now also a cast member.  I don't find him attractive, smart, or charming on any level.  How he manages to get girls I don't know.  Must be slim pickens down there.

@jellyBEAN  Yes Kathryn is on antidepressants. I don't find Austin attractive either. He's head is huge lol and his beer company sounds like a joke to me. I read that he staged the threesome he supposedly had so he could get attention. Not exactly what you want to be known for but it doesn't seem like anyone cares.

Respected Contributor

Kathryn is spending all that money on rent for that house also she could be leasing the car(understand she is young) but you can go threw alot of money on renting. Does anyone know if Thomas still has full custody of the kids & does he pay child support to Kathryn. He may go to jail so Kathryn may have temp. full custody or the judge can change this. Don't know if Thomas has been sentenced yet. 

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Kathryn is spending all that money on rent for that house also she could be leasing the car(understand she is young) but you can go threw alot of money on renting. Does anyone know if Thomas still has full custody of the kids & does he pay child support to Kathryn. He may go to jail so Kathryn may have temp. full custody or the judge can change this. Don't know if Thomas has been sentenced yet. 

@sisselThey still have 50/50 custody as far as I know. She filed for sole custody but I've not heard anything about her receiving it. She was supposed to pay support to him when he had full custody but apparently did not and he said he won't pay it to her either.

It sounds like they're in a really nasty battle with each other yet I've seen pics of them as a family online. I feel sorry for the kids. I read that he was offered a plea deal but is still thinking about what he'll do and was even given an extension regarding his decision, so he may get out of this. But he still he has other problems such as being involved in several other lawsuits.

Esteemed Contributor

@sissel wrote:

--------------

I hope that if they give K full custody,  someone looks into her current behavior and condition.  I would be afraid of leaving children in her care alone!!!

Respected Contributor

Hi JellyBean - you summed it up rather PERFECTLY.  I agree with your sentiments exactly.