Valued Contributor

I enjoy watching this show, especially the scenes of Charleston.

Aside from Cameron, I do't actually like any of the other characters, definitely not T. Rav and Kathyrn. However, I get a chuckle from the stereotypical behavior of many of the characters.

Trusted Contributor

I love this show.  I too have been watching it since the beginning.  They had a marathon on this morning.  Love most all of the cast.

Honored Contributor

Lol!  A quote from s site describing season 3.

"Well, at least we can still count on a season full of the wonderful gentility of Patricia Altschul once again, even if she does predict that, "It's the end of western civilization, as far as I can tell."

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

I'm in.  I love this show.  I don't know what Thomas was thinking getting with Kathryn.  No good could come out of a 50 year old dating a 20 year old.  Well, good for her at least--$$$.

@Shaunac  She has two babies out of it, and I hope they can parent properly.

I'm looking forward to seeing where this one goes this season...I am surprised Kathryn would have another baby with Thomas as unhappy as they seemed to be with each other.

I like Charleston, and enjoy hearing the real Southern accents.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

@Jackaranda wrote:

My favorite! My son and his family moved 2 years ago to Charlestown. I fell in love with that city. Looks like some fake acting going on with T Rav from the previews. Patricia is my favorite. 

I love this show.  It's one of my favorites too.  I don't care for Patricia at all.  I think she's mean spirited, haughty and obnoxious.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@deja vu wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

I'm in.  I love this show.  I don't know what Thomas was thinking getting with Kathryn.  No good could come out of a 50 year old dating a 20 year old.  Well, good for her at least--$$$.

@Shaunac  She has two babies out of it, and I hope they can parent properly.

I'm looking forward to seeing where this one goes this season...I am surprised Kathryn would have another baby with Thomas as unhappy as they seemed to be with each other.

I like Charleston, and enjoy hearing the real Southern accents.

She wanted to "solidify" her place in the form of $$$$.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Lol!  A quote from s site describing season 3.

"Well, at least we can still count on a season full of the wonderful gentility of Patricia Altschul once again, even if she does predict that, "It's the end of western civilization, as far as I can tell."

Of course their site would like her.  She's just mean.  I find her to be just awful.  She tried too hard to be funny and it comes off as being hurtful.

Honored Contributor

Re: Southern Charm

[ Edited ]

i will be watching. didnt care for it the first season, but did get into it the second season.

you know me, there are very few bravo shows i dont watch. LOL

sounds like their relationship is not going well at all, despite having two children together.

A month after giving Dennis an “F-minus” in mothering, the Bravo TV star is now referring to her as an “agent of the devil.” What did she do? According to “T-Rav,” Dennis is allegedly keeping him away from the couple’s two young children – two-year-old Kensington Calhoun Ravenel and four-month-old St. Julien Rembert Ravenel.

http://www.fitsnews.com/2016/03/13/thomas-ravenel-kathryn-dennis-an-agent-of-the-devil/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

http://stk5f277gbe2lfag44edxpbf.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/themes/fitsnews_tws/timthumb/timthumb.php?src=http://fitsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/ravenel-dennis.jpg&w=680&h=409

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Yes. I have it recorded. It's the only show on Bravo that I watch other than than Million Dollar Listing New York & LA. 

My fave is Shep because he's witty and makes me laugh out loud. He has a blog on a Charlston Newspaper- very smart. I'll be eager to see how Craig is doing this time around. T Rav & Katheryn bore me but Pat's hilarious.