Honored Contributor

@Jackaranda wrote:

The men don't get it about Kathryn. She comes into the group and sleeps with four of them and makes everything about her. She is emotionally unstable. So when she now reaches out,they take a pass. Shep was a brat and unappreciative of the party. They drank before and we're going to drink after, so going two hours without a drink seems mild to me. However Shep wanted Kathryn at his party so she should have invited her and not lied that she did. That picture was beyond ugly. Clearly Patrcia and Cooper are on the outs. Kathryn's faux BirkinBag said more about her than the dig she gave about her group.

I think Kathryn is disgusting as she's slept with at least 3 of the men on the show--ick.  She's looking for a sugar daddy, and she thought she found one in T. Rav.  

That being said, T. Rav is also scummy.  He should have asked her to use protection or he should have.    I bet he's fighting her all the way to the bank.  They are both guilty.

Shep--what a loser.  He passed judgment on Craig so vehemently, but he seems like a total wasteoid.  He seems, for some odd reason, to get a free pass from judgment.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

the ratings generally hover around 1 million viewers.......sometimes a bit more, sometimes a bit less.

Everyone I know loves this show, LOL.  I'm surprised it isn't more than a million viewers!

Honored Contributor

Re: Southern Charm

[ Edited ]

I also meant to add...I can't stand Whitney.  He grosses me out.  What a weasel.

Respected Contributor

I'm surprised the producers didn't have Cameron accept the invite to meet Kathryn. That would have been interesting to see. 

Respected Contributor

there is only one person that i really can't stand for numerous reasons, but the main reason is her whiny, high pitched voice.  landon drives me to distraction and i wish she would leave.

Respected Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

there is only one person that i really can't stand for numerous reasons, but the main reason is her whiny, high pitched voice.  landon drives me to distraction and i wish she would leave.

I completely agree. She is SO whiny, all the time. I can't believe she didn't invite Katherine to the party, even though Shep wanted her there, and then proceeded to lie about it MULTIPLE times. That's so immature and sneaky. I don't like that at all. Any lady with any amount of class would invite the people the guest of honor wants to be there, and put on a smile and be nice and decent. But she obviously is too immature and bratty to do that.

And she seriously thinks that she should have anything she wants just because it's her. I'm interested to see what happens in this interview about her starting a magazine next week. It's obvious she doesn't put a lot of thought or effort into this stuff, and just expects it to happen. It's called "Hustle" and she's always had things easy (from what I can tell), so she needs to find some and get after it!

Respected Contributor

Why would Kathryn even want to go to a roller skating party with drinks afterwards? She is very pregnant and all of them don't even have children so they can party all night.  They are all uncomfortable around Kathryn. Guess this season is all about Kathryn, wish they would find a better story line than to focus on her.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

that roller skating party was a bit strange. did landon really send kathryn an email or did she just lie about sending it?  i guess shep really likes kathryn to be so protective of her. prior to that though, shep was so whiney and unappreciative of that party.

I think the reason why Shep wasn't crazy about the party was because he didn't pick out the theme or location. Unless I'm incorrect. I was kind of under the impression that Landon picked it out. I mean, she was fluttering around the rink in her own pair of skates.....Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I thought Landon should have been at the party bus early since she was hosting the party (rather than Shep having to wait by himself). 

Respected Contributor

@FUTURE

it will be interesting to see how her interview goes for her mag, but Hustle?  that's awfully close to Hustler magazine isn't it and wasn't that worse than Playboy?  poor choice of a name i think.