Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I've read on multiple websites that Thomas got a 38 year old woman he was dating pregnant and that she's due in a few months. Her name is Heather Mascoe and she's already got two children. I believe she's a nurse and her ex-husband owns a restaurant. I don't know if it's true but I guess time will tell.

I just read this too. Looking forward to the new season. Do we know if Ravenal will be back, I thought bc of his legal troubles he was banned from filming?...

⚓️
Honored Contributor

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I've read on multiple websites that Thomas got a 38 year old woman he was dating pregnant and that she's due in a few months. Her name is Heather Mascoe and she's already got two children. I believe she's a nurse and her ex-husband owns a restaurant. I don't know if it's true but I guess time will tell.

I just read this too. Looking forward to the new season. Do we know if Ravenal will be back, I thought bc of his legal troubles he was banned from filming?...

@LoveMyBaby  He claims he was asked back but declined the offer. Who knows if that's actually true. I heard he was banned from filming at one time as well. 

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@LoveMyBaby  He claims he was asked back but declined the offer. Who knows if that's actually true. I heard he was banned from filming at one time as well. 

@colliemom4 

Interesting....curious if he really was asked, or wishing he was asked. He definitely was banned, just didnt know if he would be 'allowed' back, or if all his legal troubles got sorted out. 

-and this is a person who definitely didn't need to bring another child into his messed up life!

⚓️
Honored Contributor

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4 

Interesting....curious if he really was asked, or wishing he was asked. He definitely was banned, just didnt know if he would be 'allowed' back, or if all his legal troubles got sorted out. 

-and this is a person who definitely didn't need to bring another child into his messed up life!

@LoveMyBaby  I believe he got his legal troubles sorted out. I was thinking the same thing about wishing he'd been asked back on the show. He made the statement that none of the cast are his friends except Austin and Madison. ITA with you about him not needing another child!

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4  yes DNA testing is a God send we will find out for sure. thomas was a mess & still is a mess. 

Respected Contributor

Did you watch Vanderpump rules? Birttany & jax got married & Shep was there. I didn't know he was friends with Jax. 

Respected Contributor

knowing he is such a dog, why didn't she use birth control? She's an idiot, too.

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

knowing he is such a dog, why didn't she use birth control? She's an idiot, too.

@10sluvr  Maybe she's looking for $$?

Super Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@10sluvr wrote:

DING....DING...DING

I just read this on Daily Mail...Mascoe was arrested in 2014 when her ex Leo Chiagkouris accused her of fraudulently running up bills on his credit card.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@10sluvr wrote:

having a baby seems so drastic, poor child.