Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4  interesting, thanks for the info on the butler.

I  enjoy watching those two together at her home alone and  think it would make for a great show.  I'll bet Andy Cohen would agree - only thing is she's way too wealthy for it.  She sure could give some tips

to the youngsters ha.

For a woman approaching 80 I think she looks great too.  Her

plastic surgery, hair, everything is done tastefully.  I'll bet she

was a real beauty in her youth. 

For me Patricia is the real Southern Charm.

Honored Contributor
I watched this show exactly one time. The fake southern accents and trashy behavior was a real turn-off for me.
Honored Contributor

I admit I watch this show.  It is one of the dumbest reality shows on TV....so what?

How many other shows are just like this one?  These people remind me, anyway, not to feel guilty when I spend a day just eating and visiting with friends....these people PRETEND to do this every day all day.  Ha!

My favorite is Craig....he has had so many opportunities to do something with his life and .......they just .....(well..whatever happens to them...or doesn't happen, I should say).

Take for instance his pillow thing.  THING because that's what it is....a thing!  Ha!

People have done everything to get this 'pillow thing' going and he still drops it!

My next question is who in the name of Heaven would pay $70 to $100 (at least) for a freaking pillow he made?

Is this show stupid?  Duh?  Do ya' think?  But I refuse to apologize for watching it....it one of many of my guilty pleasures.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  You need to read this!  Have you ever seen this show?

I think about you every time I watch it.  I hope I'm not posting something about you you don't like.  (People she doesn't live there).

But if you want to hear an amazing sweet (it would melt in your mouth) Southern accent you should hear my amazing, beautiful, talented...and on and on friend here @ECBG (Cathy)...that's a real Southern accent from a real Southern Lady (with a capital L).

Love you @ECBG 

Honored Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Southern Charm

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

https://people.com/tv/southern-charm-shep-rose-mocks-woman-collecting-cans/

@colliemom4  Thanks for this.  Proves what I've thought all along about him.

An almost 40 year old bloated frat boy beer swilling never had a relationship guy trying to hang on to his youth.  Run sidekick Austen run before it's too late for you, ha.

And he does think he has class with his superiority complex and knowledge of the English language, ugh.  Kind of pathetic.

But I still love my Southern Charm!

Honored Contributor

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/ashley-jacobs-from-southern-charm-tries-to-create-more-dram...

Ashley is making videos and in one says Whiteny is gay and needs to own it lol.

Respected Contributor

I am HORRIFIED by what Shep did to that homeless woman.  And then instead of apologizing for being an entitled A$$, he defends his actions and goes after the poster who criticized him. 

I think this will be the last season of Southern not so Charming.  They are all quick to abandon TRav, they need to be abandoning Shep too.....he has shown his true colors and they are not pretty.

Good thing his family has money.  If they didn't he would be in the same position as this woman.  Actually he would be in worse shape.....he would also be an alcoholic.

Trusted Contributor

@Travone  He finally decided to put an apology on Twitter. Too little, too late. The twitterverse is slamming him because they realize that it’s an insincere apology at best just to cover his backside. I would love to see Bravo drop him from the show. Talk about an entitled almost 40yr old brat. 

Esteemed Contributor

As I watch this show, I just can't imagine that these people really act the way they do on the show when they are off camera.  So many scenes appear to be so scripted!!   

All the men seem to be such losers - little ambition and emotionally over charged!  The women appear to be in a bit better shape, but why would any sane person want to maintain a friendship with anyone in this group???

Am also thinking this Southern group of people are no longer Charming!!!