Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@colliemom4   I haven't seen enough of Naomi's boyfriend to make an opinion yet.

He's a doctor and probably thinks this whole thing is silly.  I can not stand her roommate Wilson though.  He needs to go.

@Travone  Naomi raves about her great her boyfriend is yet IMO it's seems like she's acting. I'm not convinced she actually feels that way about him. I realize he's not shown much, but perhaps he should be shown about as often as Cam's husband which is almost never. I have no idea why she lives with Wilson.

Valued Contributor

Hi, Colliemom4......I, also, get the feeling that her boyfriend is kind of domineering.  He always seems to put her down.  He makes little comments that aren't very nice.  I don't like his attitude.

Speaking of attitude, what is up with Cameron?  She is a beautiful girl, with a husband, lovely home, beautiful baby, and she is not satisfied.  There are plenty of women who would love to be in her shoes.  She seems very unappreciative.  I understand her wanting to work, and that is perfectly fine, but the constant complaining gets on my nerves.

I, also, don't understand why Shep thinks that he is so above everyone else.  He is starting to look a little "long in the tooth" so to speak.  

CHEERS!

Honored Contributor

Re: Southern Charm

[ Edited ]

Thomas Ravenel‘s former confidante, “Southern Charm” star Patricia Altschul, will have to sit for a deposition in his ongoing custody battle with Kathryn Dennis. Altschul was ordered to answer questions under oath, The Blast reports.

According to the order, the questioning will “last no longer than six hours” and Ravenel, 56, and Altschul, 77, must agree on the date. Altschul asked the judge to dismiss the request in March, claiming that she is only “involved” in the matter because she was a character on the Bravo show alongside Ravenel and Dennis.

Ravenel left the show after he was accused of sexual assault and was arrested on assault and battery charges. The case is set to go to trial this summer. Altschul will also have to turn over all texts and e-mails between herself, Dennis, 26, and Ravenel’s former girlfriend Luzanne Otte from April 1, 2018, until the present. The disgraced politician alleged that Altschul has information regarding Dennis plotting with another woman to accuse him of sexual assault. Dennis and Ravenel have been fighting over their children — Kensie, 5, and Saint, 3 — since the allegations against Ravenel became public and Dennis filed for primary custody. Ravenel has also included Andy Cohen into their drama.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

Thomas Ravenel‘s former confidante, “Southern Charm” star Patricia Altschul, will have to sit for a deposition in his ongoing custody battle with Kathryn Dennis. Altschul was ordered to answer questions under oath, The Blast reports.

According to the order, the questioning will “last no longer than six hours” and Ravenel, 56, and Altschul, 77, must agree on the date. Altschul asked the judge to dismiss the request in March, claiming that she is only “involved” in the matter because she was a character on the Bravo show alongside Ravenel and Dennis.

Ravenel left the show after he was accused of sexual assault and was arrested on assault and battery charges. The case is set to go to trial this summer. Altschul will also have to turn over all texts and e-mails between herself, Dennis, 26, and Ravenel’s former girlfriend Luzanne Otte from April 1, 2018, until the present. The disgraced politician alleged that Altschul has information regarding Dennis plotting with another woman to accuse him of sexual assault. Dennis and Ravenel have been fighting over their children — Kensie, 5, and Saint, 3 — since the allegations against Ravenel became public and Dennis filed for primary custody. Ravenel has also included Andy Cohen into their drama.

@colliemom4   Never heard of Luzanne.  Ravenel is such a scum bag.  No court should allow him to have custody due to his alcoholism.  I bet Patricia is livid, I would be.  I hope it isn't true re the "plot,." I doubt that it is.

Found this:  I hope all of this is shown to the Court.

Amy Feinstein Interviews Luzanne Otte About Her Experiences With ...

Respected Contributor

per that interview, she did dodge a bullet. thomas is mentally off. i have to say that patricia doesn't look 77. i'm guessing she's had work but it's well done.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

https://people.com/tv/thomas-ravenel-asks-for-sole-custody-children-alleges-kathryn-dennis-failed-dr...

@colliemom4   Well he sure as heck should not have full custody, alcoholic that he is, and when he had the children,. his nanny primarily took care of them, better a grandmother cares for them, if this is true..

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4   I think I forgot to watch last week, was Ashley on then, and do you know how many more epidoses?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl  I feel sorry for the kids. Neither one seems to take parenting seriously. Patricia got called to testify in their custody battle and she's not too happy about getting caught in the middle of it. I thought I posted an article about it but I may not have. As far as I know the judge hasn't ruled on whether or not she has to. She lawyered up and is trying to fight it.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4   I think I forgot to watch last week, was Ashley on then, and do you know how many more epidoses?  

@mousiegirl  I've missed several episodes, but have been watching them pretty consistently lately and have not seen Ashley.