Honored Contributor

Is anyone still watching this? I keep forgetting it's on. I thought the treehouse winery would be a boring choice of a place to take a girl's trip to. Kathryn is acting very strange. I'm finding the show boring really.

Respected Contributor

I am!  😃.  I look forward to seeing it every week.  One thing that adds to the show (for me) is the scenery. I’m from the Midwest and love seeing Charleston and the surrounding area. 

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Is anyone still watching this? I keep forgetting it's on. I thought the treehouse winery would be a boring choice of a place to take a girl's trip to. Kathryn is acting very strange. I'm finding the show boring really.

@colliemom4   I forgot also, saw the last half, very boring, but I can see that this season will be Kathryn's turn to bring drama, she's getting feisty again, lol.  It would drive me nuts if a group of "friends" kept giving me the third degree, wanting to know everything, and I think it is really annoying Kathryn.

Respected Contributor

I'm watching it.  I can't believe how Naomi and Danni think they can comment on every aspect of Kathyn's life........she doesn't answer to them.  I really dislike Naomi - always have.

I love the way Shep was laughing when Austin found out about Madison....he couldn't keep a straight face.  Craig better watch out....he seems to be drinking a lot lately, and starts early in the day.

Still waiting to see where they go with this year's story.  I know Ashley is supposed to be back....that will bring some drama.

Do you think any of these people are friends in real life?  Or do you think they only see each during filming?

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

I'm watching it.  I can't believe how Naomi and Danni think they can comment on every aspect of Kathyn's life........she doesn't answer to them.  I really dislike Naomi - always have.

I love the way Shep was laughing when Austin found out about Madison....he couldn't keep a straight face.  Craig better watch out....he seems to be drinking a lot lately, and starts early in the day.

Still waiting to see where they go with this year's story.  I know Ashley is supposed to be back....that will bring some drama.

Do you think any of these people are friends in real life?  Or do you think they only see each during filming?

@Travone  I don't like Naomi either and the man she's dating now seems like a jerk. She knows how to pick them lol. I don't know if any of them are friends in real life. I doubt it. The only ones I've heard about being friends are Chelsea and Cameran. They used to be roommates at one time.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

The charm seems to be less than usual. Kathryn is a mess. You can have sympathy for someone who is going through tuff times. Mostly self induced. But she is just rude and bratty. The only reason anyone wanted to be in touch was for the trip info. Her trip she was hosting. They were mean about Whitney, if it was reversed they would be screaming #metoo. Really all of them are becoming annoying. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Super Contributor

I still watch .  I Am finding it boring as well. I’ll hang in there , Ashley will be back.  I enjoy the scenery too. Craig ordering beef jerky , 😝.

Respected Contributor

I'm watching.  And I watch Southern Charm New Orleans too!  I've never been to Charleston, but I'd love to visit.  I enjoy the scenery and the places they go to. 

Kathryn to me is really strange.  Her whole persona is weird.  I saw a rerun of WWHL and Andy had on Patricia and Kathryn, and Kathryn's body language and constant fidgeting with her hair and her dress and her sitting position was annoying me.  Her manner of speech is off too, almost like all the life has been drained out of her.  She is only 27!!

I think Cameron has post-partum depression.  She never wanted a baby to begin with.  Now that she has one, she loves the baby, BUT, it is curbing her lifestyle and the things SHE wants to do.  It's more or less that the baby is a burden to her.  I don't think she likes life with baby.  Only more of a nuisance to her.

Yeah, I never cared for Naomi either for some reason.  Something I can't put my finger on.  Is it that she is just a mean girl? Is she a know-it-all?  I do like her cat Gizmo.  So Danni is a FT cast member now?  I do like Chelsea.

After seasons of not liking Shep I am actually liking him.  He is kind of a funny doofus.  Just seems more likeable to me so far.  As handsome as Craig is, why on earth did he study to become a lawyer?  Yes, he's drinking a lot again and has this life coach person to keep him on track (how does he afford it?) and is back to his pillow making plans.  He's a puzzler.  I could see him as a male model though.  He seems to be quite photogenic, but he'd have to travel a lot with that, couldn't remain in Charleston all the time.

I guess Whitney came back to fill Thomas' empty shoes.  I did get a chuckle when Kathryn said he'd kept his glasses on during.....I don't really miss Thomas, but he was sort of a central grounding character to this bunch and well known in Charleston and involved in a lot of things - good n bad. 

To me, the outside of Chelsea's house looks very similar in style to Craigs.  And Kathryn's townhome/apartment looks beautiful and now she's getting a used Rolls Royce?  She couldn't be affording all this on that sales job at the fancy boutique could she?  She doesn't strike me as much of a sales person.  Now she has found herself another  rich politician w/questionable background intentions.  Yes, it looks like we'll be focusing on Kathryn this season.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I am!  😃.  I look forward to seeing it every week.  One thing that adds to the show (for me) is the scenery. I’m from the Midwest and love seeing Charleston and the surrounding area. 

@itsmagic  There are pretty parts of the midwest. I've been to Charleston and it is pretty and charming there but can get extremely hot.

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I'm watching.  And I watch Southern Charm New Orleans too!  I've never been to Charleston, but I'd love to visit.  I enjoy the scenery and the places they go to. 

Kathryn to me is really strange.  Her whole persona is weird.  I saw a rerun of WWHL and Andy had on Patricia and Kathryn, and Kathryn's body language and constant fidgeting with her hair and her dress and her sitting position was annoying me.  Her manner of speech is off too, almost like all the life has been drained out of her.  She is only 27!!

I think Cameron has post-partum depression.  She never wanted a baby to begin with.  Now that she has one, she loves the baby, BUT, it is curbing her lifestyle and the things SHE wants to do.  It's more or less that the baby is a burden to her.  I don't think she likes life with baby.  Only more of a nuisance to her.

Yeah, I never cared for Naomi either for some reason.  Something I can't put my finger on.  Is it that she is just a mean girl? Is she a know-it-all?  I do like her cat Gizmo.  So Danni is a FT cast member now?  I do like Chelsea.

After seasons of not liking Shep I am actually liking him.  He is kind of a funny doofus.  Just seems more likeable to me so far.  As handsome as Craig is, why on earth did he study to become a lawyer?  Yes, he's drinking a lot again and has this life coach person to keep him on track (how does he afford it?) and is back to his pillow making plans.  He's a puzzler.  I could see him as a male model though.  He seems to be quite photogenic, but he'd have to travel a lot with that, couldn't remain in Charleston all the time.

I guess Whitney came back to fill Thomas' empty shoes.  I did get a chuckle when Kathryn said he'd kept his glasses on during.....I don't really miss Thomas, but he was sort of a central grounding character to this bunch and well known in Charleston and involved in a lot of things - good n bad. 

To me, the outside of Chelsea's house looks very similar in style to Craigs.  And Kathryn's townhome/apartment looks beautiful and now she's getting a used Rolls Royce?  She couldn't be affording all this on that sales job at the fancy boutique could she?  She doesn't strike me as much of a sales person.  Now she has found herself another  rich politician w/questionable background intentions.  Yes, it looks like we'll be focusing on Kathryn this season.

@jellyBEAN  I've been to New Orleans and I don't think it's how tv portrays it. JMO. I think Kathryn is strange too. I wonder if the meds she's on are doing that to her? I've been wondering if she's on some type of other drug too but hope she would not do that. I'd like to think she wouldn't. I'm sad that Cam doesn't seem to enjoy motherhood but some women don't. It's too bad her and her husband couldn't see eye to eye on having children. Maybe she'll come around.

I don't know what it is about Naomi that makes her so unlikeable. I can't put my finger on it either. The Whitney wearing glasses during s ex comment was hilarious! I got a good laugh out of that one too. I'm wondering if Kathryn is even working at that boutique anymore? It may have been mentioned and I missed it. I recently read that she's dating a country singer but I've never heard of him.