Respected Contributor

Which of these men work? JD (think he lost his resturant), Shep, I don't think works, Austin quit his job because he didn't want to move, Thomas, no idea what he does. I do know Whtney either produces or directs the show but other than that I wonder if they have jobs. Some of these men are from wealthy families but still no matter how much money they have they should have some type of job.

Respected Contributor

I like Shep, and I also like Austen.  I'm not liking what I'm seeing from Chelsea this season.  I've liked her in the past, though.

I'm not getting the best impression of T Rav's girlfriend from the first episode, and from what they've shown in the previews for upcoming episodes.  I'm sure she's had to put up with a lot from Kathryn, but it sort of seems like she's adding "fuel to the fire."  I've always liked Danni, and in the previews it shows her not liking the girlfriend.  Danni seems grounded and secure, so I'm trusting her instincts. 

Naomi's more recent pics on Instagram look a little more like herself pre-nose job.  She does look different, but it seems to be "settling in" more than it did from the first pic, which was just a couple weeks after her surgery.  My sister had a nose job years ago, and it took awhile for it to get to the shape it eventually did.  Swelling can really distort the initial appearance, even if it doesn't appear to look swollen.  I don't know for sure, but I think Naomi's nose may end up still retaining a little of her original nose's "character."  I can kind of see some of the natural shape of her original nose in some of her recent pics.  I think it will look different for sure, but I don't think it will look as cookie cutter as it may look now.  I, too, loved how she looked before her nose job, but she's still a beautiful girl.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

Re: Southern Charm...SEASON 5, 2018

this season has been good so far......

i had read about JDs wife LIZ getting upset with NAOMIE regarding the things she said. she is also upset with CHELSEA because she called JD a con man.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/southern-charm-jd-madison-rumors-from-naomie-olindo-elizabeth-...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

This season Naomi has really changed - it seems she is confronting everyone. 

Honored Contributor

I've been in a situation similar to the one Naomi was in with Liz.. A friend continually came over and cried to my husband and I about her husband and his poor treatment of her, all the problems they had etc. We tried to support her, but she did a total turn around and turned on us. We never confronted him, but she lied about us saying we said and did things we never did and ran back to him. They eventually divorced. My advice is don't ever get too involved in this type of battle between a husband and wife. People may understandably need support, but there is a very fine line there and it's a tricky situation.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

i am not liking naomie too much this season.

she really needs to leave craig alone if she doesnt want to be with him.

she should not have spoken to patricia about who she should invited to the baby shower.

WHY did she hug JD last night when said all of that stuff to him last week? she should have avoided him by walking away.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

The ladies have found their voices

Cameron as always thinks she is above them

The men all need to grow up

Thomas's new girlfriend seems to be a gold digger and should shut up about Kathryn when it comes to the kids. She is new and not the step mom.

Honored Contributor

Shep always just looks dirty and unbathed to me.... like he would smell bad.... ick.

Honored Contributor

Re: Southern Charm

[ Edited ]

Interesting when Thomas, the old sot, told his girlfriend that if Kathryn had been as calm and sweet as she was that night, when they spoke and Kathryn didn't know he had a girlfriend, that they would still be together  He still loves Kathryn, and she loves him, WHY  she does, I can't imagine, and she is now clean and now the real Kathryn.  I have always like her, much better now that she is clean.  As Kathryn said after meeting  Ashley, she has an agenda, and that was obvious last night in a BIG way.

It seems it has been decided that Naomi is to be the B, front and center, this season.  She seems very angry, maybe with herself but doesn't realize it, re Craig.

JD is disgusting!  Maybe Liz is defending him due to their children, and will until the issue dies down, then quietly divorce.

Last season, I really liked Austin,  Now, he just like the others, partying and boozing every night, and the reason Chelsea didn't want to continue seeing him, though still likes him.  Shep, I guess, will live on his trust fund forever, and eventually, will suffer the consequences of the heavy drinking.

Craig has a law degree, so wonder why he isn't using it.

I guess Landon hasn't been around, I hadn't noticed until I read a post, lol. 

Cameron was adorable in her red dress.  I don't believe she thinks she is above everyone, she has a great sense of humor, and I doubt, from what i understand, her husband would love her if she was that type of person.

I thought Patricia throwing a party for Cameron, and telling her since she is throwing it, she should pick the guests, to be the epitome of selfishness.  Normally, whomever throws a party for someone, invites the guests that person likes even if she/he doesn't even know some or any of the guests, but not Patricia, always has to have it her way.

Whitney is in the background this season so far, and I hope he stays there.

I think I have covered everyone, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Southern Charm

[ Edited ]

I still like Naomie and agree with the issues she has with Craig and J.D. but her delivery could be a little softer.  

I also think Elizabeth has other motives for coming to the party that was shown last night and for defending J.D. recently on social media.  I'm sure part of it is the kids, working on a reconciliation and trying to make things "look good" are possible reasons.  I lost a lot of respect for her though when she defended the scum on social media recently.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown