Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I watched. I'm disgusted with Shep and his behavior. No matter what he says it's obvious he believes he's better than everyone else. I don't feel they have much material for another season but I assume the show will continue. I think that was last reunion show. Bringing Ashley back was a fail.

@colliemom4   I am wondering if next season will be Kathryn centered.  She was feisty during the reunion shows.  I like Eliza, so far.  Shep better take a back seat if there is another season, have had enough of this dude.

Respected Contributor

Re: Southern Charm Reunion

[ Edited ]

I used to watch it more frequently.  I don't know if it's the way they are presented on the show or if they really think they entitled/privledged.  It seems to get more exaggerated the longer the show airs.  Fox hunts and polo, anyone? LOL

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I watched. I'm disgusted with Shep and his behavior. No matter what he says it's obvious he believes he's better than everyone else. I don't feel they have much material for another season but I assume the show will continue. I think that was last reunion show. Bringing Ashley back was a fail.

@colliemom4   I am wondering if next season will be Kathryn centered.  She was feisty during the reunion shows.  I like Eliza, so far.  Shep better take a back seat if there is another season, have had enough of this dude.

@mousiegirl  I agree. We were on Shep overload. They need to introduce someone new and actually interesting to the show. It may very well be about Kathryn.

Respected Contributor

Ladies,

Thank you for filling me in on the reunion I missed.  I think your comments were much better than the show.....you made me laugh out loud. 

@Pink123  made a comment that she hopes all the men in Charleston aren't like these guys.  I can tell you I don't think they are.  Let me tell you about some wonderful young people I met there.

Last summer I went to Charleston for 5 days by myself.  One night I was in Hyde Park restaurant sitting at the bar for happy hour.  When I travel by myself I like an early dinner and find a drink and an app are fine.  3 people much younger then me sat next to me.  A girl and two guys. We acknowledged each other.  When my app came they asked what it was as they were still deciding what to order.  Cut to the chase, we started talking, shared our apps and then they took me to two other happy hours that they knew of.  They could have been my children or if pushing it grandchildren, but they couldn't have been nicer.  We all had a lovely evening, we laughed a lot.  They told me about the city and what I should see and do. So thank God no, all the guys in Charleston are not like the guys on this show.

Trusted Contributor

@Travone wrote:

Ladies,

Thank you for filling me in on the reunion I missed.  I think your comments were much better than the show.....you made me laugh out loud. 

@Pink123  made a comment that she hopes all the men in Charleston aren't like these guys.  I can tell you I don't think they are.  Let me tell you about some wonderful young people I met there.

Last summer I went to Charleston for 5 days by myself.  One night I was in Hyde Park restaurant sitting at the bar for happy hour.  When I travel by myself I like an early dinner and find a drink and an app are fine.  3 people much younger then me sat next to me.  A girl and two guys. We acknowledged each other.  When my app came they asked what it was as they were still deciding what to order.  Cut to the chase, we started talking, shared our apps and then they took me to two other happy hours that they knew of.  They could have been my children or if pushing it grandchildren, but they couldn't have been nicer.  We all had a lovely evening, we laughed a lot.  They told me about the city and what I should see and do. So thank God no, all the guys in Charleston are not like the guys on this show.

@Travone  Thanks for sharing your experience in

Charleston.  I didn't think so myself as all the true southern guy's I've met in the past have been the exact opposite of this bunch of arrogant dumb, lazy,

entitled misfits. 

And I still have plans to visit Charleston one day soon .  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Southern Charm Reunion

[ Edited ]

I watched the reunions shows and really....most of those people are so sleazy!  The men appear to be worthless druggies/drunks, who flit from woman to woman. Shep is definitely the worst of all though...so obnoxious and entitled! I don't see what women see in Austen or Craig.....

The woman are also a bit strange...but the most distasteful is Kathryn.  Why does she act and dress like a street walker??  Am tired of her 'poor me' attitude and her spacey demeanor. I am sure that she is 'on' something at times.  Would not be surprised if Cameran dropped out of the show.  

Every season I say I will not watch...that the show is just not so 'charming' anymore.  But I am so intrigued by these people.  Are there really people who act/live this way or is it all staged for the show??

Honored Contributor

Tonight I read that Cameran's husband was arrested for DUI in 2012. He seems squeaky clean but apparently isn't. Well hopefully he's straightened up now. I also read that Kathryn is selling all sorts of items online. She's selling clothes, furniture etc. I saw a few pics of things she's selling but not everything. She's asking far too much for a lot of it. Strange situation.

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

I watched the reunions shows and really....most of those people are so sleazy!  The men appear to be worthless druggies/drunks, who flit from woman to woman. Shep is definitely the worst of all though...so obnoxious and entitled! I don't see what women see in Austen or Craig.....

The woman are also a bit strange...but the most distasteful is Kathryn.  Why does she act and dress like a street walker??  Am tired of her 'poor me' attitude and her spacey demeanor. I am sure that she is 'on' something at times.  Would not be surprised if Cameran dropped out of the show.  

Every season I say I will not watch...that the show is just not so 'charming' anymore.  But I am so intrigued by these people.  Are there really people who act/live this way or is it all staged for the show??

@corita  I feel like they find people with issues for many of these shows. Makes it more dramatic. I'm keep saying I'm not going to watch too. Actually I found most of this season pretty boring.

Valued Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Tonight I read that Cameran's husband was arrested for DUI in 2012. He seems squeaky clean but apparently isn't. Well hopefully he's straightened up now. I also read that Kathryn is selling all sorts of items online. She's selling clothes, furniture etc. I saw a few pics of things she's selling but not everything. She's asking far too much for a lot of it. Strange situation.

He could have still been in school that long ago, not that it makes it ok...

Honored Contributor

@Monketoes wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

He could have still been in school that long ago, not that it makes it ok...

@Monketoes  His age is listed as 44 on several websites.