Honored Contributor

@Monketoes wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Tonight I read that Cameran's husband was arrested for DUI in 2012. He seems squeaky clean but apparently isn't. Well hopefully he's straightened up now. I also read that Kathryn is selling all sorts of items online. She's selling clothes, furniture etc. I saw a few pics of things she's selling but not everything. She's asking far too much for a lot of it. Strange situation.

He could have still been in school that long ago, not that it makes it ok...

@Monketoes   In school at 37 years old?  If so, he got a late start.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm laughing so much . Your comments are so so comical . Yea, that could be a new Bravo show  " Driving Ms Patricia " . She already stopped at the  Mickey D's  , maybe they can film her at Chick Fil a or Taco Bell .

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I don't get the show either.  I agree Cameron does not fit in . The story lines of this show do not  seem to be family oriented.  Kathryn's stick is to wear  ten tons of makeup  and some  outfits that look like costumes. Guess, she borrows outfits from that ladies  shop where she works . She mentions her children , but mostly has a meltdown  crying abt having to take care of them. She was so young when she 1st got involved with  this group of  men - on the show  it was said in an episode she had been  intimate with  3 of them in that group . Where were her parents ?  Well, now that kathryn is a mess. No story line there that many would want to watch . Am tired of  Austen drunk on beer  or Shep looking /acting like a slob ,  and Craig is  a procrastinator .  Whitney is  a cheap old man who comes back home  to hit up on young women  that these other younger guys have sterred his way.  There's no story line with any of them.   The hair resser Chelsea, well no story line with her either . Madison's hair  style looks  better than tChelsea .

Can't the show get on with  a new cast   of productive people  and show  some of the scenery & historic  places  around Charleston  ?

If there is a next season  , it needs to cut ties with a couple of them  esp Shep

Trusted Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

I'm laughing so much . Your comments are so so comical . Yea, that could be a new Bravo show  " Driving Ms Patricia " . She already stopped at the  Mickey D's  , maybe they can film her at Chick Fil a or Taco Bell .

@skatting44  I think "Driving Miss Patricia" would be a hit!

She could be filmed with the butler driving her around

Charleston to run errands and drive through fast food

chains with silver service prepared for her in the back seat to enjoy her meal.

They could film her at home in her caftans with the

butler serving martini's to her friends.  And of course her themed fancy dinner parties.

Would love to see this.  Come on son Whitney.

You produce Southern Charm.  Get one going for

mommy, ha.  Smiley Happy