Respected Contributor

Did anyone watch last night?  I couldn't watch it.  Anything good happen?  Is that it for the season, or is there a part 3 of the reunion?  TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: Southern Charm Reunion

[ Edited ]

I watched.  Was disgusted with Shep's mouthy insults, which have gotten worse from one week to the next.  Never once does he apologize or take back any one of them, that I have noticed.

Also sickened by his arrogant pronouncements about how he has manners and some others don't, how he was brought up better than some others, how he trusts that no matter what crapola he slings at his alleged friends, he "trusts" that they all know each other well enough that he is "forgiven".

Andy asked him if he was "forgiven".  None of his "friends" said a word.

Foot and leg shaking, plus finger tapping on the arm of his chair, were all too obvious to ignore.  He needs professional help.

Respected Contributor

Thanks @novamc1 it sounds like I didn't miss anything.....just more of the same.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello Novamac & Travone.....I agree.  Shep brags about being brough up properly and having "manners", but he certainly hasn't exhibited his proper upbringing.  I mean insulting people, lots of ladies, drunken behavior.  Need I say more.  The leg shaking is obvious.  I don't find him to be very interesting or funny.  He seems to have a deep seeded anger for Madison.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched. I'm disgusted with Shep and his behavior. No matter what he says it's obvious he believes he's better than everyone else. I don't feel they have much material for another season but I assume the show will continue. I think that was last reunion show. Bringing Ashley back was a fail.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shep. Almost everyone else on the show is married or in a relationship. Telling or not?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

re: Shep with no wife yet.

Not likely to get one, either, after making such a boorish, cruel idiot of himself on national TV and in the social media.

What woman in her right mind would get within 10 feet of that guy?

Valued Contributor

Hi, I agree with everyone.  Shep doesn't have any "game"; he is kind of lame.  Did you ever notice that his clothes never fit properly?  Especially his pants--when he walks away, his pants are baggy.  

Novamc, I wouldn't get within 10 feet of Shep for fear of "catching something", if you know what I mean.  Why didn't people call him out for supposedly telling Austen that secret about Danni? If he had an ounce of class, he would never tell another person what had happened or didn't happen with Danni.   Did you notice the clips in Austen's hair when he was getting ready for the reunion? 

Remember the song that the Countess, LuAnn sings----"Money Can't Buy You Class".  It certainly didn't buy Shep any class, and he started talking about his friends in Palm Beach!!  Money can't buy you happiness either because he seems like a very unhappy person and very vindictive & petty.  Well, I guess that about sums it up for me.

Respected Contributor

I was hearting every post .. so decided to say I agree with everything

said about Shep ....I would call him a .....but can't here .... fill in the

blank ......!!!!!

lol

Valued Contributor

Big Joanie.....I hear you.  I think that I have filled in the blanks, too, and I used to think that Thomas Ravenel was the only scoundrel in the bunch.  

I just have to say this-----Whitney reminds me of Norman Bates.   I must say that I do find Patricia to be very interesting; she is snobby but she doesn't seem malicious with it.  

I really hope that Craig can find some motivation.  How did he every pass the Bar?