Honored Contributor

Re: Southern Charm Reunion Part 1

image.png

Valued Contributor

Hi, Colliemom4.....OMG, you hit the nail right on the head.  I couldn't figure out what was so odd about Austen's speech---possibly a lisp?  But it is the tongue, and he sort of keeps his mouth open when he is finished speaking.  Who wants a guy that hardly works.....

I don't know why Shep is so angry.  Very lazy, and he is not even endearing.  He is very rapidly approaching 40 years old, and I do believe the story that Madison told about Shep and Danni.  I mean, get real, considering his behavior.  He is trying to control the leg shaking.

I now understand Naomi's assessment of Craig.  Have to admit that I don't care for Metul.  He does seem full of himself and very controlling.

Well, I guess that is all for now.  Cheers......

All of you have been very accurate in your observations.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png

Cat LOLCat TongueCat LOL

This is TOO FUNNY!!! 

Made my day, teeehhheeee

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

My impression of Naomi and her boyfriend are very different from others posted here.

I've always liked Naomi, thinking she has a better head on her shoulders and a more serious outlook on life than most others.

Some scenes with her boyfriend.......in the kitchen cooking dinner and at the gym........appeared that they often joke with each other .  He seems to have a knack for dry wit.

'

If he is bossy, Naomi doesn't appear to me to mind at all.  She's too smart (I think) to get beaten down by a mere man.  

Madison also  seems OK to me ,and won't let guys get away with too much in how they treat her.

Too smart to get too attached to Austen-the-barely-employed bum who is probably fairly intelligent but comes across as a doofus sometimes.

I cracked up when he said at the reunion that he wants a woman who is independent and earns money  so "she doesn't have to depend only on me".  

Madison definitely  didn't win respect, however, for spouting off about Danni.  But I keep wondering why no one lit into Shep for spreading gossip about Danni  to Austen in the first place. 

Danni ought to murder both of them.  People just don't talk about that stuff in front of cameras.

@novamc1 

You make some very valid points. I don't have a problem with Naomie, I think she's a doll. It could be the way they are editing her new boyfriend, they can edit these shows to make someone look bad or worse than they really are. Time will tell, but so far I don't like what I'm seeing and I hope Naomie isn't blinded by his chosen profession. Her and Craig were not a good match for sure. Glad she had the smarts to move on.

I started liking Madison- just thought it was a very low blow to put Danni on blast. Another good point you made was why didn't anyone call good ole Shep out for the so-called blabbing to begin with. I still like Danni, and would trust her friendship over Madison. 

Madison has a weird thing she does with her mouth too, did anyone notice? Good match for Austin lol. But Austin is not ready to settle down, not a problem, but be honest upfront. I think his parents are pushing for him to settle down. 

⚓️
Trusted Contributor

@Travone wrote:

Am I the only one who doesn't mind Madison?  I think she had enough of Shep and lashed out with the information she had.  I tend to believe it is true.....Danni is the only one denying it.  And remember, Danni went after Madison by telling Craig about the text message from her friend. 

I prefer Madison to Danni.  Madison sticks up for herself.  Danni butts into other people's disagreements....remember Ashley and Katherine last year on the trip....all Danni.

I agree.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's just part 1 of the reunion show but sure enough

there was good ole Sheppy with the shaking leg

stating 3 times that "he doesn't suffer fool's gladly". He even had to cut himself off on the third time saying it.

He might want to take a good look in the mirror

to look at who's the real fool. He looks so sloppy too.

I agree with others here.  I've always liked Naomi

and think she has great potential and a future with Matoul.  The editing of him being controlling is for the camera.  She's got her own business going, bravo and good luck.  He's really good loooking too.

Not sure about Kathryn.  I believe both she and Thomas have or had substance abuse problems.

What I've never heard is that she is still getting

drug tested when the little girl is 5 years old already?  5 year probation???

I've said it before.  It's the very long Ravenel money in Charleston.  She should be happy with 50-50 custody at best and enjoy her life. He will provide. 

I'm new here and notice there is not many Bravo

reality show watchers on the QVC forum.

Honored Contributor

I think they’re all losers.  With Shepherd, what you see is what you get.....well, come to think of it, that’s true of pretty much all of the males on this show.

The females have jobs and the males are slugs who drink.

So no one needs to watch the show....I’ve given a synopsis of the show...

Honored Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

It's just part 1 of the reunion show but sure enough

there was good ole Sheppy with the shaking leg

stating 3 times that "he doesn't suffer fool's gladly". He even had to cut himself off on the third time saying it.

He might want to take a good look in the mirror

to look at who's the real fool. He looks so sloppy too.

I agree with others here.  I've always liked Naomi

and think she has great potential and a future with Matoul.  The editing of him being controlling is for the camera.  She's got her own business going, bravo and good luck.  He's really good loooking too.

Not sure about Kathryn.  I believe both she and Thomas have or had substance abuse problems.

What I've never heard is that she is still getting

drug tested when the little girl is 5 years old already?  5 year probation???

I've said it before.  It's the very long Ravenel money in Charleston.  She should be happy with 50-50 custody at best and enjoy her life. He will provide. 

I'm new here and notice there is not many Bravo

reality show watchers on the QVC forum.

@Pink123  I think most of the Bravo commenters watch the Housewives shows.

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4   Of course.  I mean't on the QVC forum as

a whole not on the individual Bravo threads.

LOL. Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

The Bravo programs I watch are:

Monday - currently its Below Deck Mediterranean

Tuesday - currently The Real Housewives of the OC (Orange County, Calif.)

Wednesday - Southern Charm which sadly is concluding - but just as well.  It will be replaced with The Real Housewives of Dallas which I've watched in the past, but am not a huge fan of that franchise

Thursday - currently Million Dollar Listing - NYC

and I comment on them all on occasion. 

Guilty as charged.  Cat Frustrated

Flowers are nature's way of laughing