Honored Contributor

Re: Southern Charm Reunion Part 1

[ Edited ]

@Pink123 wrote:

@colliemom4   Of course.  I mean't on the QVC forum as

a whole not on the individual Bravo threads.

LOL. Smiley Happy 

@Pink123  They just do not want anyone to know they watch these shows LOL. I'm serious because I've read some people say they are ashamed to watch certain shows.

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Pink123 wrote:

@colliemom4   Of course.  I mean't on the QVC forum as

a whole not on the individual Bravo threads.

LOL. Smiley Happy 

@Pink123  They just not want anyone to know they watch these shows LOL. I'm serious because I've read some people say they are ashamed to watch certain shows.

HA, that's so funny and I believe you - good one!Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

I, for one, have lost all interest in any of the Housewives shows-- grown women showing off, spouting off for the cameras, and throwing temper tantrums.   

Can't even pick one or two of the women to actually like at all.  They all make fools of themselves and will leave behind a media record that could haunt their children and families forever.

Small wonder why so many divorces exist among those folks.

Of course, all of the so-called reality shows involve fools, but some are just more amusing than others.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I've watched quite a few shows on the Bravo network though the years though many have been dropped.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png

@colliemom4  - OMG!!! That is too funny!  That's what I was talking about with this tongue.  It's at the front of his mouth, like he's a dog (no insult to our dogs), but he has that snake tongue dangling out of his mouth.  EWWWW!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I have always liked Naomi.  I can understand why she was so frustrated with Craig’s behavior.  I hope Metul got a bad edit cause he seems rude to her in the snippets I watched.  

Shep must be be jealous of the cast members who have moved forward since he seems stuck where he is.  Does he even have a career or is it just the show and trust fund money he lives on.  And what does Austin do for a living?  He’s no catch either, imo.  

Poor Craig.  There is more than meets the eye there.  His issues run deep.  But he is capitalizing on his fame from the show. 

Frequent Contributor

@jellyBEANI'm guilty too....I watch 'em all!!! It's my one guilty pleasure!!