Honored Contributor

Re: Southern Charm Reunion Part 1

I don't see anything great about Matul and Austin doesn't really even work. I find him average looking at best. Madison can do much better.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

LoveMyBaby - I feel like you do on every point you made.

Austen is as vanilla as they come. And as PeterPan as Shep.

Shep is angry because he's an aimless child and his veneers are too big for his face.

Madison is no better than either of them - she's not strong or empowered, she's an attention seeking nasty GIRL who loves camera time.

Saying Shep gave Danni an STD on TV, is WAAAAAY outta line.

Poor Danni - she's everyone's welcome mat - & they wipe their cleats on her back.

Cam is an anomaly to me - a constant reality TV 'star' .

She's made some very COLD comments about her motherhood experiences (like preferring to work) that'll surely be EYE OPENING for sweet Palmer when she grows up.

Naomi ONLY "loves" MAH TOOL because he's a budding physician.....Let's face it - if he was a bartender - she'd ignore him and all his supposed hotness. 

She makes Austen's vanilla LOOK EXOTIC!

Craig is an adderall addict, and a spoiled brat child. Great looking smile and decent hair - but a child. 

- the woman in the cast ALL LOOK like they take adderall as well - their COMBINED WEIGHT looks like it's less than 160!

Chelsea is pretty normal for this group - tho DEFINITELY has commitment issues - I mean c'mon.  Barely has a BF really....

Kathryn - pretty girl but plagued by issues of all sorts.....some self inflicted - some put upon her.

Like NUTFARM Ashley, Kat doesn't need any of her business at this point.

Eliza Limehouse - fits in this puzzle like a square peg in a round hole.

And as for Don her BF - 

- - - Got Daddy Issues???!  So obvious.

Patricia - the grand dame of trivial. and her son - BABYBOY of DENIAL, uninteresting and odd.

I think Patricia's butler needs his own show Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think I caught Shep in a lie about his teeth.

On the show last night, the TV screen showed an angry retort from him to someone who had posted insulting remarks about his teeth on social media.

He claimed his teeth were knocked in a football game (implying that he was a player).

BUT......early in the series, I recall Shep sheepishly explaining he got his teeth knocked out at a tailgating party during a college football game. 

That I can believe..  My son was a tailgater like Shep at the same school at the same time.  I know about those tailgate parties and the gameday drinking that starts in the morning.

It's a wonder that everyone's teeth don't get knocked out during those parties.

If I'm right about what he said, there's a big difference between being IN a football game and partying at one like there's no tomorrow.

BTW, just for the record,  my son is NOTHING like Shep, at least not since he actually grew up.  Still waiting for Shep to do the same, I guess.

He acts like he just might be at least a little ashamed of himself these days, so maybe there's hope.

Respected Contributor

Now I am not suprised Shep is the way he is when he speaks of

his Grandmother being such a snooty person .....

Respected Contributor

So I was right about the lie.........shoulda looked this up sooner.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/cmkfn3/in_2014_shep_claimed_his_dentures_were_...

Respected Contributor

Shep does have some large fake looking teeth.  I don't find him remotely attractive.

Austen - I don't get anyone's attraction to him either.  He has a bulbous nose like his father and I find it distracting.  He's also lost as far as career goals.

Craig - nice looking fellow but he's lost somewhere.  Perhaps it is the Rx drugs - Adderall.  I know nothing about those type of drugs.  Can't say I blame Naomie for casting him aside for someone else, even if that someone else doesn't come across as being very likable.

I notice Whitney wasn't there.  Will he be there next week for Part 2?

Yes, all the girls are slim n trim.  I guess they avoid a lot of the Southern fried foods and starches. 

I think Patricia and her butler should have their own show too.  She's an interesting character and I bet he has some history that would be enjoyable to learn about.  I think if shethey did a show about Southern traditions and her love of decorating, clothing, jewelry, men, gossip, travel, etc...I'd watch.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Shep does have some large fake looking teeth.  I don't find him remotely attractive.

Austen - I don't get anyone's attraction to him either.  He has a bulbous nose like his father and I find it distracting.  He's also lost as far as career goals.

Craig - nice looking fellow but he's lost somewhere.  Perhaps it is the Rx drugs - Adderall.  I know nothing about those type of drugs.  Can't say I blame Naomie for casting him aside for someone else, even if that someone else doesn't come across as being very likable.

I notice Whitney wasn't there.  Will he be there next week for Part 2?

Yes, all the girls are slim n trim.  I guess they avoid a lot of the Southern fried foods and starches. 

I think Patricia and her butler should have their own show too.  She's an interesting character and I bet he has some history that would be enjoyable to learn about.  I think if shethey did a show about Southern traditions and her love of decorating, clothing, jewelry, men, gossip, travel, etc...I'd watch.

@jellyBEAN   Cameron eats like a horse, and tons of junk food, genes I guess, lucky girl, lol.

I agree re Patricia, I really enjoy her.

Austin is a big YUK, such a gossip, butting in where he doesn't belong, and it seems Madison had enough of him as they aren't together, probably due to his love of Shep.

I hope Craig gets it together, he is a really decent guy with sensitivity toward others, and a lot of sense, when he isn't on Aderal, hope he kicks that habit asap.

Kathryn looked thinner last night than during the season.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

So I was right about the lie.........shoulda looked this up sooner.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/cmkfn3/in_2014_shep_claimed_his_dentures_were_...

@novamc1   Shep is pretty nasty in his response, obviously doesn't like overweight people either.

Some of the replies are pretty funny.  I am so sick of this dude, no redeeming qualities that I can see, an aging drunkard.

Honored Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

Now I am not suprised Shep is the way he is when he speaks of

his Grandmother being such a snooty person .....

@Big Joanie   He has a choice of how he behaves.  Just because his Grandmother was the way she was, doesn't mean he had to follow. He seems always to blame someone else, never takes responsibility for his faults, and he has plenty!

Honored Contributor

I'm wondering about Adderall sp? I don't know if it's one of those drugs you have to wean off of or can just discontinue? From what I understand it's pretty strong medication. There are many medications that people can't just stop taking.