Valued Contributor

Re: Southern Charm Finale Tonight

Hi, Mousiegirl.   I totally agree.  I am really tired of Shep.  He used to be amusing, but now, he just seems mean and unhappy.  He looks kind of "unkept" and sloppy.  His pants never fit, and he has a nervous habit---his leg twitches when he is being confrontational or in an uncomfortable situation.

Jason looked very uncomfortable, too.  I guess that about sums it up!!!  

Honored Contributor

@Issy379 wrote:

Hi, Mousiegirl.   I totally agree.  I am really tired of Shep.  He used to be amusing, but now, he just seems mean and unhappy.  He looks kind of "unkept" and sloppy.  His pants never fit, and he has a nervous habit---his leg twitches when he is being confrontational or in an uncomfortable situation.

Jason looked very uncomfortable, too.  I guess that about sums it up!!!  

@Issy379   I am sure that Shep and his followers seem like aliens from another planet to Jason, he is normal.

Valued Contributor

Yes, Mousiegirl......Jason looked like he didn't want to be there at all.  I have seen a lot of comments about Naomi's boyfriend, too.  Most of them say that Metul is very controlling and always makes remarks that are a "put down" to Naomie.  He seems to be far removed from the group.

I kind of understand Naomi's assessment of Craig.  He doesn't seem to be motivated to do much of anything.  How did he even get through law school and pass the Bar?  Anyway.......I can't understand why Shep dislikes Madison so much?????  Maybe she rejected him at some point.  

BTW, I didn't understand Kathryn's outfit for the party.  It was just hideous.  She really can look pretty but she missed the mark this time.  The reunion should be interesting.

CHEERS.

Respected Contributor

CollieMom4 -

SO WEIRD is an understatement about her UNDER GARMENT outerwear "dress".

NOT CLASSY, trampy and not attractive.

Respected Contributor

jellyBEAN - you made me laugh at the sugestion we all have a drink when we notice Shep's leg start fidgeting!!!

HAAAAALARIUS idea! Just be sure you stay in and don't drive r operate "heavy machinery"!

Have a great weekend,

Karen (Ko)

the once proud owner of a beautiful bunny named Jellybean, so of course I love your sign on name! he passed at the ripe old age of 12 - peacefully in his sleep in my home....a great ending to an even better life.

Trusted Contributor

I was dissapointed in the finale show myself.

I thought it would be another one of Patricia's small gathering's 

at her mansion which is fun to watch and not a rented out venue. 

Yes, it finally came out about Shep what I've said all along about him.  He's so jealous of Austen in that

he and Madison are back as a couple.  Will it last who knows or cares but good for Austen for giving it a try. Shep is a 40 year old trust fund man who never grew up and whom just looks pathetic now.  Drinking  and partying is cute when your in your 20's.  Not so much at 40.  Happy he has little Craig the dog at least for company.  And that leg shaking is at an all time high!

For those that missed the segment Shep is smoldering deep down inside because when Madison got divorced he stated he wanted to be the first in line to get her.  But he never did.  There you have it.

Yes, Matool seems very controlling.  For now Naomie finds this attractive.  Hope it works out for them. Craig was completely different and laid back.

I don't know about poor Craig.  I must say at least he felt some remorse for the setup Shep created with the 2 girls at the party.  He's got a good heart 

I believe but hopefully finds some sort of profession when the show folds along with settling down with a simple nice girl.

Kahthryn and her negligee?  I have no words - yikes what a get up. And her new boyfriend???  I thought she is some kind of styler at Gwynn's Boutique in Charleston.  Her outfits have been bizarre all season to me but this was over the top.  I'm surprised Patricia did not mention anything

about it ha.

As far as Ashley at the end talking to Thomas on the phone I think that was scripted for entertaiment

purposes.  I think she's back in California?

Looking forward to the reunion and hope it's better.

Honored Contributor

I read in People magazine that Craig admits to being addicted to Adderall. It sounds like it will be discussed during the reunion. I'll bet Naomi knew a lot more about Craig's addictions than she will ever let on. I don't think she walked away from that relationship because he didn't become a lawyer. I think she ran away from him for all his other problems and she just couldn't deal with them anymore.

Craig needs to get some help. You don't mix alcohol and Adderall. The few things that Naomi did say now make sense. He sleeps all day and is awake till the wee hours of the morning when he crashes. So he takes the Adderall to get himself going and then uses the alcohol to get some sleep. Naomi's new boyfriend is very controlling, so we'll see how long that lasts, but she certainly likes the fact that he's a doctor.

Honored Contributor

@Issy379 wrote:

Yes, Mousiegirl......Jason looked like he didn't want to be there at all.  I have seen a lot of comments about Naomi's boyfriend, too.  Most of them say that Metul is very controlling and always makes remarks that are a "put down" to Naomie.  He seems to be far removed from the group.

I kind of understand Naomi's assessment of Craig.  He doesn't seem to be motivated to do much of anything.  How did he even get through law school and pass the Bar?  Anyway.......I can't understand why Shep dislikes Madison so much?????  Maybe she rejected him at some point.  

BTW, I didn't understand Kathryn's outfit for the party.  It was just hideous.  She really can look pretty but she missed the mark this time.  The reunion should be interesting.

CHEERS.

@Issy379   Kathryn is a rep for a fashion brand, I posted about it earlier in this thread, so I think she wears the clothes she does to gain attention for the brand, but I did think that outfit was the most inappropriate outfit for an event yet.

As I mentioned in my last post, Shep was rebuked by Madison while she was married that if she divorced, he was the first person for her to call, flirting with a married woman, not cool.  He needs a serious intervention.

Can't wait for the reunion.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read in People magazine that Craig admits to being addicted to Adderall. It sounds like it will be discussed during the reunion. I'll bet Naomi knew a lot more about Craig's addictions than she will ever let on. I don't think she walked away from that relationship because he didn't become a lawyer. I think she ran away from him for all his other problems and she just couldn't deal with them anymore.

Craig needs to get some help. You don't mix alcohol and Adderall. The few things that Naomi did say now make sense. He sleeps all day and is awake till the wee hours of the morning when he crashes. So he takes the Adderall to get himself going and then uses the alcohol to get some sleep. Naomi's new boyfriend is very controlling, so we'll see how long that lasts, but she certainly likes the fact that he's a doctor.

@colliemom4   You are a font of information, lol, very helpful.  I feel sad if this is true about Craig.  I remember Naomi saying to Craig that he pretends to be doing something while he does nothing.  I head a druggie say, on some program I came upon, that such and such drug makes you feel like you can do anything, but they do nothing, except take drugs, that was mind blowing for me, changed the channel, lol.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Kathryn's outfit was god awful.  I don't even know how to describe it.  Lingerie meet street walker?  Hideous.

Was that the first time I saw Cameron's husband, Jason?  He looked like he wanted to be anywhere but there.  Naomie's new luv of her life - Atull?  He always mumbles something under his breath and I don't know what he is saying.  Did he make some sort of snide remark to Naomie?  Don't care for him at all.

Yes, the whole thing seemed really staged didn't it?  Shep n Craig with the 2 girls that met up w/Austen.  Patricia and her security guy w/Ashley.  The other guests in the background seemed like they were there as party goer extras. 

All in all, a disappointing season.  I guess all the extras were added to the cast to fill Thomas' shoes.

Totally agree 💯- I sorta feel Naomie is way more into Atull than the other way around. He seems really arrogant. Wasn't expecting her to grovel to any man, that surprises me. 

It was so scripted this season. "The Ashley" was brought in purely for drama. It didn't work. Boring. 

⚓️