Honored Contributor

Southern Charm Falling Apart

After Cameran Eubanks anounced her departure, now Chelsea and Namoie are following suit by leaving the show. See more on Peoples website.

Southern Charm is set to lose two more of its stars.

Naomie Olindo and Chelsea Meissner won't be returning for season 7 of the Bravo reality TV show, according to PEOPLE's sources, following news of Cameran Eubanks' departure. 

The reality TV stars told the network 'months ago' that they wouldn't return,  according to the publication. 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Southern Charm Falling Apart

Departing trio: 'Naomi and Chelsea, like [Cameran Eubanks], are just tired of the reality TV drama,' said PEOPLE's source. Seen L-R: Eubanks, Chelsea Meissner and Naomie Olindo

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

I hate to hear this so much!

I Love that Show!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm officially done with the show (if it even returns).  Those three were the only reason I watched in the past couple of years.  Even though they didn't bring much (of the major) drama, I still enjoyed following them on the show, checking to see their fashion, etc.  I don't really care about the rest of the cast only that I do hope Kathryn stays sober but she doesn't interest me enough to continue watching.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain 

I'm with you shop, I don't care about the trust fund man-babies on the show, I'm done with the show now too.

Honored Contributor

I don't want to hear about Kathryn. I guess they'll have some new folks. No one wants to watch the men lol.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

Kathryn just got into trouble for a racist post to an African American reporter, where she posted a monkey emoji in a response to her on Instagram post yesterday.

Kathryn apologized to her her but the reporter said, "Apology NOT accepted".

Kathryn may not stay on the show after that.....and rightfully so, IMO.

Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

I just caught this too, sorry to hear it. I was looking forward to it, will watch this last season (I think it will be the last season, as they were talking about canceling it last year for lack of interesting storylines). Geez, Craig and Shep will need to get real careers without the Bravo paycheck. 

I don't like when they have to make up drama to stay on air. Agree Kathryn can't carry the show. I DO like Patricia, she tells it like it is.

⚓️
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I stopped watching the show sometime ago!!  What a mess of dysfunctional, druggie, want-to-be celebrities!!  Again, I ask...haven't they ever heard of contraception???

Respected Contributor

I really enjoyed this show too and hate to see it falling apart. Part of the appeal for me was the setting (I’m from the midwest).  If it continues with new cast members I’ll have to see how it all goes.