Trusted Contributor

Re: Southern Charm Falling Apart

@itsmagic wrote:

I really enjoyed this show too and hate to see it falling apart. Part of the appeal for me was the setting (I’m from the midwest).  If it continues with new cast members I’ll have to see how it all goes. 

I will tune in as long as it runs. The original cast is getting 'up there' in age I guess, they'll bring in younger players like Vanderpump Rules is doing. 

I'm curious if Madison will be a regular. 

⚓️
Respected Contributor

That's a photo of three gorgeous woman .....

Honored Contributor

I read that Cameran's husband has been accused of cheating with a woman that actually looks a lot like Cameran and apparently these rumors are in full circulation where they live. Kathryn knows this person and Cameran suspects that she's the one that got these rumors started. However she claims that's not why she's quitting the show. Kathryn is a troublemaker so I wouldn't doubt that she did this.

Honored Contributor

Kathryn's now been fired from the boutique, Gwynns, where she worked over the racist Instagram post to the radio show host.

I'll bet Bravo fires her next......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

The young woman accused of having an affair with Cam's hubby says she's never even met Cam NOR her hubby.

She's a makeup artist in Charleston and she said she only met Kathryn once to do her makeup for a photo shoot.

General consensus among the other stars, etc. seems to be that Kathryn was trying to stir up drama for the show, to ensure that she stays relevant to the show.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Kathryn's now been fired from the boutique, Gwynns, where she worked over the racist Instagram post to the radio show host.

I'll bet Bravo fires her next......

@KingstonsMom   Where are this girl's brains!  Maybe she is acting up to stay on the show as last season she was very calm.  If she is much thinner this year, havn't seen a picture, I will be suspicious as to whether she is back on "something."  Hopefully not, since she has children to care for.

Esteemed Contributor

So Naomi just outed and scolded Kathryn for starting the affair rumor. The problem with these shows if you are relatively normal you are called boring. Last season everyone hated because Ashley wasn't on it to stir trouble. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

So Naomi just outed and scolded Kathryn for starting the affair rumor. The problem with these shows if you are relatively normal you are called boring. Last season everyone hated because Ashley wasn't on it to stir trouble. 

@Nancy Drew   Can't stand Ashley, hope she never returns, she was vicious!

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Nancy Drew wrote:

@Nancy Drew   Can't stand Ashley, hope she never returns, she was vicious!

I don't know anyone who liked Ashley. But she brought in the ratings. Ashley is now chiming in on what is going on, on People's FB Page. Some gall.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

All those bloated, spoiled long in the tooth men, and all those pretty women. The money could never attract me.