Honored Contributor

I just started watching this show on Netflix, I'm 2 episodes in (10 episodes), and I LOVE it! I have a tendency to really talk up a show, sometimes there are high expectations that don't hold up for some viewers. This show is like Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist meets This Is Us with mashups of Glee. I don't want to give too much away, but watch for the surprising twisty ending in episode one.

Honored Contributor

Oh c'mon, not one person is interested in this show? It is really good!

Respected Contributor

I dont have netflix Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2  Thank you for the info.  I've made note to watch when I can.

I love anything with music.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up , also Madeline Stowe from Revenge is in this , i started this last year and never got in to it , you have to give something new a couple of episodes to judge.

Honored Contributor

I put this on my Watch List on Netflix.  I'm not sure what I'll think about the lip syncing but will give it a chance.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Sounds good, thanks!

Honored Contributor

@yellowrose wrote:

@Jordan2  Thank you for the info.  I've made note to watch when I can.

I love anything with music.

@yellowrose I think you will really enjoy it. I don't want to give anything away, I've watched 5 of the 10 episodes, some shows you can't wait for them to end, others you wish would never end. I hope for those that watch it, you don't come back to me and say your crazy, that was awful!

Honored Contributor

I finished all ten episodes, I hope there will be a second season ( they kind of ended it on a good note, so maybe this is a one and done).

Honored Contributor

Okay, so I know I’m being a nag, but I last posted in June and can’t believe no one has seen this. People, you have watched everything known to man by now, try this I think you’ like it!