Respected Contributor

For those watching, share your comments and predictions.

Occasional Contributor

I love the show!!!! So sorry to see it go--I have so many thoughts--funny how they make you love the ""bad"" guys!! ha--- I worry about Gemma's grandson---this kid is going to blow!! I'm also afraid that Nero is going to get killed off--here he is trying to straighten out his life--loving Gemma--(that one is going to go south)-- I do like the new sheriff in town--she is pretty cool--and I do like that Chibs--the Irish guy--finally has a love interest--although I have a hard time understanding his accent -LOL. I have loved Chief Wayne--since he was on Deadwood---. AND I will never get over them killing off OPIE!! So much to say--and so little time--ha. The awful thing--it is so hard finding really good shows--Justified comes back in January-then WERE DONE!! Although Blacklist is a fave--

Frequent Contributor
I have been watching since the beginning and love the show. There are so many loose ends I won't make any predictions except Abel will play a big part maybe even killing Gemma.
Honored Contributor

I have so much to get caught up on. I just was upset at the way he turned so hateful and mean.

I do want to watch it though.

I've watched it since the beginning.

Honored Contributor

I don't know where I have been in regard to this show, under a rock I guess, but I caught it one night by accident and really liked it! I have missed way too much to get involved now, but it really looks like a good show!

Trusted Contributor

To see Bobby go was as bad as when Opie was killed off.

I too think Abel will at least tell Jax about Gemma. I do think Jax will kill her. What she did has caused so much death and destruction. I wonder if the entire club will succumb to death or prison.

I do think this sheriff has added nothing to the show. Usually am a fan of hers but she seems so wooden in this role.

Honored Contributor
I don't want it to end...sob! Abel is going to spill the beans on good old grandma and Jax will take her out. What are your predictions, Gooday?
Honored Contributor
On 11/11/2014 lenapecci said:

To see Bobby go was as bad as when Opie was killed off.

I too think Abel will at least tell Jax about Gemma. I do think Jax will kill her. What she did has caused so much death and destruction. I wonder if the entire club will succumb to death or prison.

I do think this sheriff has added nothing to the show. Usually am a fan of hers but she seems so wooden in this role.

I think this is correct. The only main characters left will be Wendy, Abel, and Thomas.

Respected Contributor
On 11/11/2014 tansy said: I don't want it to end...sob! Abel is going to spill the beans on good old grandma and Jax will take her out. What are your predictions, Gooday?

I had to DVR it because it doesn't come on until 11:00 p.m. And...it was too disturbing to watch before going to bed.

We plan on watching it tonight. I'll get back to you.

Valued Contributor

all I will say about last nights episode is OMG. I sure don't want it to come to and end I finally got my youngest DD and DGS to watch so we are all hooked!