Honored Contributor

I just checked for you. It is called CINAMAX and it is offered on Hulu Plus, if that helps.

I did see where you can 'stream' it (I think that's on the computer) for free the first two years.

I don't think you'll be sorry you started watching it. It's really gritty. It's a show that would never, never be on regular TV if for no other reason than the violence. It is that way for a reason, but it's gritty.

Honored Contributor

Banshee was very well done, I enjoyed that show quite a bit. From the SOA previews it looks like Gemma and Juice were able to hide their involvement in Tara's death. A lot of the Banshee episodes are available here........

http://www.maxgo.com/#series/browse&assetID=MGOROSTGP33919?assetType=SERIES?browseMode=browseGrid?br...

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
On 8/13/2014 annabellethecat said:

I just checked for you. It is called CINAMAX and it is offered on Hulu Plus, if that helps.

I did see where you can 'stream' it (I think that's on the computer) for free the first two years.

I don't think you'll be sorry you started watching it. It's really gritty. It's a show that would never, never be on regular TV if for no other reason than the violence. It is that way for a reason, but it's gritty.

DRAT!!! After I signed off here, I went to Hulu Plus and found Banshee. Imagine my surprise when I could either pay $1.99 per episode of buy the season for 28.99. So, I won't be watching it any time soon unless I can find it elsewhere. Also, we are Amazon Prime members but they wanted money to view it as well.

We get every other movie channel except for Cinemax and Starz. Oh well!!!

Honored Contributor

I thought I saw something that said you could watch it for free on the Cinamax website but I mess everything up. I thought I saw that though.

That's stupid. I wish there was a way I could work it so you could see it.

Honored Contributor

Courtney Love will be making an appearance this season.

Honored Contributor

I posted on another Sons place Walton Goggins will renew his character. The writers said since this is the last season they will bring back some of our past favorites. I can't wait.

Respected Contributor
On 8/23/2014 annabellethecat said:

I posted on another Sons place Walton Goggins will renew his character. The writers said since this is the last season they will bring back some of our past favorites. I can't wait.

YEAH!! I am SO glad to hear that.

Speaking of W. Goggins, did you ever want the series The Shield? He played Shane and man oh man was he baaaad, especially the last season when he killed Lemonhead.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I loved The Shield. Some shows aren't as good as what's been said about them (everyone always loved The Shield).

However, in the case of The Shield, it is even way better than anything said about it.

Have you ever watched "Banshee" on CinaMax? It is amazing. It makes Sons of Anarchy seem quaint. Violence but with a purpose. The acting is amazing!

It will be coming back in 2015 maybe Jan not sure. This will be the 3rd season.

Honored Contributor

And it's on! Wow! Also read where we'll see some 'old friends' and of course Goggins will reprise his role but not for awhile.

This show is violent in a different way from Banshee. Banshee is more blood everywhere and fist fights like unbelievable (for real the guy would be dead long ago).

However, this show is way more violent in the kind that makes you wince. I see it as part of the story that is a fight to see who's on top and even more difficult to stay that way.

I have always loved Juice though.

Frequent Contributor

I'm a big SOA fan. Can anyone tell me what was the reason that Jax whispered in Juice's ear that he (Juice) betrayed him. I think it was in Season 6.