Honored Contributor

Re: Soaps today-does anyone know?

Leave my Soap on. I don't care anything about this ******.

Guess I won't say anything else or this thread will go poof.

You can figure it out from there how I feel about what's going on.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I just read the DOOL summary on line, seems today was a good show.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm watching the hearing and have been,  even though I feel it's totally a hit job ,  it is hard to watch at some points.  I want to see it in live time.

i wish i didnt have to miss Days though ,  anyone know if today's episode will air tomorrow or if we missed it , we missed it ?  I'm wondering if they will show it at 1:00 am ,  sometimes they will. 

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I'm watching the hearing and have been,  even though I feel it's totally a hit job ,  it is hard to watch at some points.  I want to see it in live time.

i wish i didnt have to miss Days though ,  anyone know if today's episode will air tomorrow or if we missed it , we missed it ?  I'm wondering if they will show it at 1:00 am ,  sometimes they will. 

The Doctor did a great.  He kind of had a melt down.

Respected Contributor

Do they show "Days of our lives" at 2 or 3 a.m. ?

Esteemed Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

Do they show "Days of our lives" at 2 or 3 a.m. ?

I watched it on my cell phone at 9 pm tonight.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore, I'm not sure.  Either my local station didn't run it overnight or it didn't get on the DirecTV schedule so my DVR didn't record it.  I watched it on the NBC App this morning.  Since it's available on the NBC App, I think today's episode will probably be the one scheduled for today.

Honored Contributor

Now I have to watch this online or On Demand. It's generally only available online for I think a week.

I still have 15 shows before yesterdays show on my DVR that I need to watch first. LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

We learned in August that GH factors in a certain number of pre-empted episodes.  This season, since GH wasn't pre-empted enough, we had 3 dark days of re-runs.

So GH may not run it in the middle of the night if they factored in pre-emptions.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN