Trusted Contributor

Re: So, who's going home tonight on DWTS?

THANKS, could not find anything online yet, they wait 15 min sometimes, don;'t know why.

Respected Contributor

That was such a fun show! Dancers, costumes, band, sets, makeup, hair/wigs...just a great show.

Super Contributor

Paula must have known she was leaving and seemed glad to go. She didn't cry like I thought she would.
"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Honored Contributor

Good, I'm glad none of the better one's got kicked off.

I loved seeing the dancing.

Trusted Contributor

So glad to see Paula leave.   She couldn't dance.   I've never liked her cooking shows and her comments.

It's a better show when the dancers who are competing have talent and work hard each week.   

Fun show tonight.    I still think Bindy is the best.  

Occasional Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I assume, it will be Paula.

I was jumping for joy when it was Paula....thank goodness!  She should have been the 1st one to go,  she can't dance and when she grabbed Louie to her breast I got sick....really Paula,  you are not a 20 year old any more....have some respect for yourself and poor Louie!

Then she lifts her front skirt and the back like she want to be sexy.....go home and do us all a favor!

Honored Contributor

I was so glad that Paula was the one to go home.  I always wonder if the one in the bottom two that doesn't go home is really in the bottom two.  They used to say "not necessarily the bottom two."  Alexa was really upset. Paula seemed very happy she was going home.  She even said , "Yea I'm so happy.  I get to see my grandchildren."

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Glad it was Paula to leave!Now it becomes a competiton! I think now the stakes are raised even higher and each week it could almost be anybody to go!!!!!!!!I loved Bindi and Derek last night as well as Andy and his partner-both were excellent!!!!!!!!!I can not warm up to Tamar Braxton!

Super Contributor

I wonder if there isn't something wrong with Paula that we don't know about.  I'm worried about her.  When she was on Evine, she kept losing her train of thought and her mind would go blank for several seconds while she was talking.  It happened again last night after she was voted off and Louie and Tom B quickly. jumped in quickly to help her out so people wouldn't notice.  It does make me wonder if she isn't in the early stages of Alzheimer's.  Hope not, but it may also explain why she's selling that beautiful home in Georgia.  I also read that she signed it over to her husband.  

Has anyone else heard anything or noticed the things I've mentioned?  I guess it could also be medication she may be taking.  Hope it's just something simple.

"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Trusted Contributor

Paula was like most of the older contestants when they get voted off - thankful for the experience but even more thankful that it's over! LOL. It's a very physical show and must really take a toll on people not used to working out that much.