Honored Contributor

What do you think or know?

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

Re: So is Marissa REALLY gone?

Who is Marissa?

Frequent Contributor

I sure hope she is not gone permanently. Haven't read anything about her leaving. She's in the show Bull

Honored Contributor

I have not watched Bull at all this season, but keep up somewhat with their social media posts and videos.  The show went down hill to me last season with Benny running for DA, and Bull re-marrying his always-unpleasant ex-wife.

Now Benny is gone.  Bull's baby was kidnapped and PTSD from that ordeal ensued.  The premise of what made the show really good to begin with is gone.  If Marissa is indeed gone too, my hope for the show is that it's cancelled.  I hope Micheal Weatherly can get a brand new show, with writier's that don't ruin it and let it self-destruct.  

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry, but I don't like Izzy at all. Love the rest though. I hope Marissa stays put. Otherwise, the show might be axed. I didn't care for the kidnapping storyline.

Trusted Contributor

I found the below information. I was worried she was leaving too. I guess it's just a story line that she goes somewhere else and still works with Bull or comes back. I don't know. After losing Benny I don't think they can lose Marissa. 

"Given Marissa has quit TAC, it’s a reasonable concern to have. While it does appear Marissa will be leaving TAC, at least for the time being, the good news is Geneva Carr is not leaving Bull and will remain a part of the cast moving forward.

In the first batch of photos released by CBS from the upcoming tenth episode of the season, “Frontotemporal,” Marissa is present and accounted for as she seems to be settling into her new role with Bradley’s company."

Honored Contributor

She will probably wil end up staying, I dont think she knows that much about her new boss or her new job.  She fell for the partnersehip thing. 

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for this! Glad to hear it

Honored Contributor

My guess is a ploy to gain ratings. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know what has happened to the writers this season but the shows have gone nowhere fast. The plots make no sense and the cast members are not good. I do miss Benny. Marissa has become narcissistic. She left because they put her name on the door!!! Please bring back the writers that made this show good.