Respected Contributor

So disappointed---no Twilight Zone July 4 Marathon

Am a huge TZ fan and look forward to the marathons usually aired every year July 4 and New Years on Syfy.  Not so this year. And I thought it would be since this year marks 60 yrs. since it first aired.  

Valued Contributor

Re: So disappointed---no Twilight Zone July 4 Marathon

I love the TZ marathons too!! I had no idea it was shown over July 4th--I always watch it over New Year's.

Respected Contributor

My sister is a big fan of Twilight Zone, and I looked for it to tell her and saw it was't listed on SYFY. Anyhow, @KKG, you're in luck if you get Decades T.V. channel. It starts at 6 a.m. on July 4th and the goes thru 6 a.m. on the 5th. It's the old ones from the original show. I have RCN cable so that would be ch. 76. Check your cable for the channel.

Esteemed Contributor

I am diappointed too....Just looks like a bunch of junk shows instead...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I see it will be aired in the Decades channel.

Respected Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

My sister is a big fan of Twilight Zone, and I looked for it to tell her and saw it was't listed on SYFY. Anyhow, @KKG, you're in luck if you get Decades T.V. channel. It starts at 6 a.m. on July 4th and the goes thru 6 a.m. on the 5th. It's the old ones from the original show. I have RCN cable so that would be ch. 76. Check your cable for the channel.

Unfortunately I have Directv so no Decades channel. Wish I did.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think last 4th of July it wasn’t on SYFY but on Decades ( which I don’t get). I use to look forward to The Twilight Zone Marathon every 4th. I haveSpectrum, I just checked, I get over 270 channels, and Decades isn’t one of them!

Honored Contributor

I usually watch it on New Year's,  I did not know they did it on July 4th.  I still love the show and corny though some of the episodes are,  I know them all by heart.  I've been watching them my whole life.  

Esteemed Contributor

I watch the marathon every year it has become a tradition for me; I always see an episode that I missed.

I am disappointed but I guess I'll have to find something on Netflix.

Honored Contributor

That surprises me. I thought it was a staple for SciFy.