Trusted Contributor

New season is starting tonight. I know we have some fans here. This is one of my favorites! 

Respected Contributor

Re: So You Think You Can Dance

Mine too! I'm really excited about a new season starting. I've been skipping the auditions and the Hollywood week episodes lately and I may do that again this time around, but I will absolutely be watching when the competition starts.

Honored Contributor

@Teddie& @Alison Wonderland  Is this the one w/J-Lo?  That's the show I want to check out.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

Mine too! I'm really excited about a new season starting. I've been skipping the auditions and the Hollywood week episodes lately and I may do that again this time around, but I will absolutely be watching when the competition starts.

@Alison Wonderland  That’s not a bad idea.  I have to skip through a lot of the judges comments, particularly Mary Murphy’s screaming and “train” sounds. 🙄  Don’t know if she’s judging this season. 

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Teddie& @Alison Wonderland  Is this the one w/J-Lo?  That's the show I want to check out.

@Mz iMac  That’s World of Dance, which is on Tuesday. The first one was on last week. That’s another good one I record. 🙂

Trusted Contributor

SYTYCD has been one of my Top 5 favorite TV shows for many years now!!  I haven't missed a single season.  I was not a fan of the season they had the little kids, I am glad they are back to adults again now!!

Honored Contributor

Anxious to see who gets a ticket on the “hot tamale train”!!

Valued Contributor

Love the show! Thanks for the reminder.

Honored Contributor

This is one of my favorite dance/music shows!  Good grief!  These people are so amazing, I almost felt like I was watching a show I'd paid to see!

The talent this year is (already) crazy!  So much talent out there....wonderful.  Loved every minute of tonight's show!

Trusted Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

SYTYCD has been one of my Top 5 favorite TV shows for many years now!!  I haven't missed a single season.  I was not a fan of the season they had the little kids, I am glad they are back to adults again now!!

I didn’t think I’d like the season with the kids and almost skipped it. I prefer the adult couples and how beautiful some of the dances are. I did watch the kids and ended up really enjoying it, particularly Robert and his little guy, JT. I loved them!