Trusted Contributor

Did anyone watch this season?  I really enjoyed it and tonight the final 4 danced.  I gave all my votes to Kiki.  He's great.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: So You Think You Can Dance

Yes, there was a thread on this show. I like it better than DWTS.  That show to me is about s###y, SYTYCD is about real talent. Any that win are OK with me, they are all great.

Trusted Contributor

I've watched since the beginning and each year the routines get more involved and emotional.  How the dancers can make their bodies do those things is unreal.  Wasn't it sweet to see the romance between Lex and Taylor?

Trusted Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

I've watched since the beginning and each year the routines get more involved and emotional.  How the dancers can make their bodies do those things is unreal.  Wasn't it sweet to see the romance between Lex and Taylor?

Yes it was.  I was really surprised about that when they told Mia Michaels.  It was just adorable.

Respected Contributor

I agree that any of the top four deserve to win.  I wish the best for Lex and Taylor.  One difference that I like better on SYTYCD over DWTS is no judge (Carrie Ann) tells the dancers, "Uh oh, I saw a lift!"Cat Surprised

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

@DecorDiva

That dance was beautiful.  Both Lex and Taylor are fabulous dancers but at times lack emotion.  This performance was filled with the emotions of young love.  I cried.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to love it but I stopped watching a couple of years ago.  (They messed with the format...I didn't like it when they were paired for the season with the same person.  If you got a loser for the first competition, you were doomed.  I liked when they "drew" a partner for each routine.)  Bringing back all-stars was when I stopped altogether. And now I'm out of the habit.   

I know I'm missing a lot of talent and beautiful routines.  Maybe I'll take another look next time around.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

I love this show!  I didn't watch it the one season when they had little kids dancing....ugh!

But now I'm glued to the TV.  I like the way they change up on dancing partners, etc.

Although I do think sometimes the dancers get to dance to better music or a dance that isn't quite as good and it really hurts their voting.

I think anyone who gets Travis as the designer of the dance will win that episode and not sent home.  He used to have his own show (reality) on TV.  I loved it.  I wish they'd bring it back.  But I do remember that he was always torn with trying to accomplish everything he wanted to do and have his own dancing troup too.  Perhaps that's why he doesn't have the show any more.  He did win an Emmy this year.  He now has 2 Emmys.

Honored Contributor

Lex was my favorite since the first time I saw him.  I thought he and Taylor would be the final 2.  (particularly after their final dance last week)