Respected Contributor

Re: So..... Who watched the most recent Duggar wedding last night?

I OD'd on that bunch a long time ago.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Why are you all watching if all you're going to do is complain? I just don't get it. I'm not interested in the Duggar family so......I just don't watch! 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Why are you all watching if all you're going to do is complain? I just don't get it. I'm not interested in the Duggar family so......I just don't watch! 

We are discussing.

And you are not interested in the Duggar family, yet you clicked on the thread.  So per your own recommendation, just don't click!

Respected Contributor

Was this Jana’s twin that got married?   Do they show Josh or Anna?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bri36  No, this was Joseph's wedding.  I believe he is 22.  I think Jana's twin is named John-David, and they are in their late-ish twenties.  Old, by Duggar standards.

I didn't see Josh or Anna at this wedding.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon, thanks.   They are young, but look older.  

I’m sure Josh  and Anna were there, but just not filmed.  

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't watch, but I think Joseph is cute.

Regular Contributor

Excuse me if I am behind the times but are the Duggars that huge family with all the kids and the ones who have already married are themselves starting to have many children? Second question--who pays or has paid for their huge house, cars, etc. and what does the father do for a living?

Valued Contributor

I thought  Joseph's wedding episode was very nice.  I thought it was cute when a guy repelled down to bring in the ring.  I thought the advice the Duggar parents gave to Joseph for a happy and successful marriage was very nice. 

Trusted Contributor

@saltysails wrote:

I thought  Joseph's wedding episode was very nice.  I thought it was cute when a guy repelled down to bring in the ring.  I thought the advice the Duggar parents gave to Joseph for a happy and successful marriage was very nice. 

@saltysails.... It's good to see nice comments from someone! I always watched the Duggars. All the children are such good kids...except for, of course, the first child. I agree with you that Joseph's parents gave him good advice and I enjoyed the wedding, too. That was funny when the guy repelled down with the ring!! I really like Joseph's new wife's father....who is a minister and also married them. 

I've been married twice and wish I could have married from a nice family like the Duggars. I'm sure all of the Duggar marriages will last because who they chose to marry are as nice as they are. Me?? I didn't pick the right people!

I don't care for the father for obvious reasons but I think he and his wife should be proud of themselves for how well all the other children turned out. I'm talking about the children who have married.