Regular Contributor

Re: So Good to See Shepard Smith Back on CNBC

@Xivambala wrote:

I never liked him on Fox News, and turned the channel when he came on...will not watch him now. I do think that a persons bias always shows through.

Exactly.  So now he'll be unbiased.  Laughable.  

Esteemed Contributor

I watched for a week to see if the news he was presenting was actually "unbiased"...........def not.....i don't know him from before but he looked a little familiar....but he def 

geared stories in a particular direction and reported stories constantly about one group and absolutely nothing about another...........that to me speaks volumes.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I read that he made 15 million a year at Fox. Why the heck did he leave that and his farewell speech thanked Fox for his career of 23 years and the places in the world he's visited, and on and on he loved it so much. I guess he was bored is all I can think of. I, personally could take him or leave him.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, he said he was tired of butting heads with a couple of his co-workers, one in particular.  Apparently, the stress wasn't worth the 15 million.

@Judaline wrote:

I read that he made 15 million a year at Fox. Why the heck did he leave that and his farewell speech thanked Fox for his career of 23 years and the places in the world he's visited, and on and on he loved it so much. I guess he was bored is all I can think of. I, personally could take him or leave him.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Saw him interviewed a few weeks before his new job began.  He didn't reveal why he left his previous network.  Wow, 15 million a year!!!

Honored Contributor

I was surprised he was relegated to CNBC and not MSNBC.

I don't watch CNBC after Closing Bell so I haven't see him.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I love the guy.