Respected Contributor

I did and seems mostly daughters their Mothers live their life threw their daughters. The daughters are young and we all know something is going to happen when the daughter says Mom let me live my life. Mothers need to find their own friends & let go. When my DD was in college they had to watch a MTV realty show & write a paper, they even had a MTV producers visit saying so much editing. I think some communication majors will be watching this show & adding in their opinions. So far, I have only seen one Father that tries to be hands on. He isn't doing very well. Next week clips seems things aren't as happy as it seems. To me, this fluff show maybe more complexed when the daughters cut the cord with their Mothers. This is my take on it,the clips make this show seem crazy but I will give it a few more times to see if I like it or not.  

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch..........but I think some mothers want to recapture their youth.   My mother wanted me to wear her clothes.........and she was SIX sizes larger, but she couldn't see that.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

This show looks insane but think it may go into a direction we have no idea, a parent is a parent not a friend. Think as this show goes on we will see it. 

Honored Contributor

One a child is grown, the relationship can change to more of a friendship but this is way beyond that.  It was creepy to see how these mothers and daughters are so dependent on each other.  It was like a bad car wreck and you had to stop and stare.

Esteemed Contributor

OMG.  I just watched the trailer.  So crazy.  So dysfunctional.

Honored Contributor

The commercial showing they share bath water convinced me that I have no interest in this show.

That's just gross and bizarre, IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I'm going to check it out later. I saw the last like 5 minutes of the show last night. You can have a good relationship and be close to your daughters without taking it to the extremes they show on the preview commercial. Their relationships are unhealthy.

Honored Contributor

The previews were so icky there's no way I would or will watch.

Respected Contributor

I am not gonna watch. It looks a little cray lol.

Esteemed Contributor

The family that got to me were the one who's turning 21 and the mom has planned a party in Vegas.  That dad and the little sister were on the sidelines, weren't they?  Must be so strange to be the younger sister in that house watching her mom and sister carry on like that.  

The husband that wanted to share the new baby news with all family members at the same time...guess he's going to be surprised when the show airs!