Honored Contributor

This is a 6 episode series on AppleTV+ starring Gary Oldman, Jack Lowden, and Kristen Scott Thomas. Full disclosure I am an Anglophile, I love everything England and British. The Brits just know how to produce top notch, smart TV series, this does not disappoint. "Following a dysfunctional team of MI5 agents-and their obnoxious boss, the notorious Jackson Lamb-as they navigate the espionage world's smoke and mirrors to defend England from sinister forces". There will be a second season as they showed coming attractions, I would bet they were filmed at the same time and spilt the series in two. 

Respected Contributor

I watched and enjoyed the series when it first came out. I will watch the sequel.

Honored Contributor

@chessylady I don't think it is a sequel, I think it's just season two. 

Trusted Contributor

I really liked this and being a Stones fan, I especially liked the theme song written and performed by Mick Jagger.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't seens the series yet, but plan to as soon as I bite the bullet and sign up for another darn streaming service.  However, I cannot recommend the Mick Herron books too highly - they are simply brilliant.  If you can imagine a cross between John Le Carre and Carl Hiaasen..?  

Honored Contributor

I really enjoyed this series, too.  It held my interest from the beginning.  I'm looking forward to Season 2.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack I'm currently watching Suspicion on AppleTV+ (I've watched four of eight so far), it is a British series as well ( I started a thread today so you can read up on it), it is also good. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@NickNack I'm currently watching Suspicion on AppleTV+ (I've watched four of eight so far), it is a British series as well ( I started a thread today so you can read up on it), it is also good. 

Thank you @Jordan2 .  I'll look up the thread and read about it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Two episodes of season two are available now. I have so much to watch, I never feel I catch up because there is always something else that comes out that I want to watch. 

Honored Contributor

Season 3 has just started, I watched the first two episodes yesterday.