Honored Contributor

I just love that upbeat song they play in that commercial. I find myself tapping my foot and singing along with it every time it's on...LOL!

Do you have a commerical song stuck in your head?

Honored Contributor

During commercial breaks, I flip over to the various shopping channels so I don't see many commercials.  

Respected Contributor

I love the music for that commercial! Every time I see it, I sing along..."Nothing Is Everything..." La La La La La Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Ha that's funny because I am the exact opposite with this commercial. Nothing is everything has really gotten to me. Although I can actually see why people might like it. I think it might just be overkill for me.

Honored Contributor

"Nothing it is everything...oh-OH-oh-OH-oooooh"....LOL! Woman LOL 

Super Contributor

How do they come up with these names for drugs?  This one is strange.

Super Contributor

@appm - I've been thinking that about the names of these drugs, also. 

Honored Contributor

@appm wrote:

Many of them are spin-offs from their scientific names, sort of, which are usually very long, hard to pronounce and difficult to remember. For example risankizumab-rzaa is the name of the active ingredient in Skyrizi.

Honored Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

Ha that's funny because I am the exact opposite with this commercial. Nothing is everything has really gotten to me. Although I can actually see why people might like it. I think it might just be overkill for me.

I agree, I mute it.

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@appm wrote:

Many of them are spin-offs from their scientific names, sort of, which are usually very long, hard to pronounce and difficult to remember. For example risankizumab-rzaa is the name of the active ingredient in Skyrizi.

@SilleeMeeThat's what I figured it was - probably from the ingredients in the drug.  Their marketing people probably want something people will remember to "ask your doctor about."