Honored Contributor

@Bibione wrote:

Oak Island starts in November. I watched an interview with Kaleb. He said less than 1% is shown on the show. That is why they have an interactive website where fans can help watching the property. I will join it probably today.

@Bibione 

Let me know what you think of the website.  About a year ago I watched a show about the Oak Island community and people who live in that area. It always looked deserted to me ... except for the Laginas, etc.

The show is seen in something like 63 countries around the world!   I had no idea!  

Honored Contributor

@ShopperL wrote:

Has anyone been watching?  A few of the episodes were "slow" but last night's episode was full of new and exciting experiments.  Next week is the finale and they are going to analyze the data they received on this weeks launch.  I hope they figure out the issue when the rockets keep going off track.

@ShopperL 

One more episode to go for this season.  Can't wait to see how things are left ....  I'm assuming the series isn't cancelled.   

Valued Contributor

Re: Skinwalker Ranch

[ Edited ]

I am happy I joined the insider website.I recieved the shirt yesterday. Very good quality. There are a few interesting interviews with team members. 

Yesterday there was one with Eric and Kaleb. They have a huge passion for their jobs. 

You can see 4 live cameras . On the chat people reported seeing Dragon and Eric live while they were working outside.. 

The best part is texting live with team members.

Erik answered a couple of my messages..