Valued Contributor

I saw a promo last night that Skinwalker Ranch is coming back in May.  Yea!   Looking forward to it!    :smileyvery-happy:

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thank you! @Melzie  I love that show. 

Trusted Contributor

Yay! This is one that my husband and I watch together.

Esteemed Contributor

I was happy to see it coming back too...especially with Travis...

Respected Contributor

We saw the promo and part of Ancient Aliens that talked about the Ranch last evening.  Look forward to the return and all the analysis data.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

I never heard of a TV program by this name, although I'm very familiar with skin walkers in Navajo lore.  Before you get too invested in this program, read what is said about the SkinWalker Ranch on Wikipedia.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I never heard of a TV program by this name, although I'm very familiar with skin walkers in Navajo lore.  Before you get too invested in this program, read what is said about the SkinWalker Ranch on Wikipedia.

It's one of the shows on The History Channel.  I don't really care if any of it is true or not but have heard/read stories for years.  It sparks the imagination. Even some people who appear on the show, in separate interviews, have said that nothing has ever happened to them.  I just find it interesting.  As for Wikipedia, I take anything there, or things on line in general, with a grain of salt. It's entertainment.

Honored Contributor

The original ranch owners, the Meyers, never had any paranormal experiences while they were living there. It wasn't until the second owners, the Shermans, bought it and started the claims about it being mysterious and then along comes Robert Bigelow and he fell for Shermans' stories about the ranch being supernatural. Not sure why Bigelow sold the ranch to the current owner, Fugal, but the story about it's history is an interesting one nevertheless.

Valued Contributor

If you are obsessed like me about this show, you can find many interviews on YTube. They are usually posted on the show's Facebook page. 

Respected Contributor

I think the military is  just testing different "psychological" weapons there and letting the strange stories/paranormal weirdness be the coverup story. The new "warfare" is freak out the enemy with strange/scary weirdness. Did anyone else see the special on Dark Ops.... drone swarms  and playing loud tapes of dying/wounded soldiers screaming like ghosts that they used in Vietnam? A very different way to wage war using paranormal fear. That's what I think they are testing at Skinwalker. Paranormal weapons and they seem to work.